cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Now if only they would ship to Canada...

Lip Liners! April!

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 9.31.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 9.49.51 PM.png

More swatches of K-Dub

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 3.04.39 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

[venting!] Soooo the pastel goth restock is... delayed? Cancelled? They said end of the month and here we are, the month is over. I also noticed that today, the reviews for PG were removed from the product page on kvdb. Hmm. I follow the brand on social media and they haven't mentioned PG or responded to people who I saw asking about it. Like why not be honest with your customers who are obviously devoted to you? Respect.

I don't follow kat's personal accounts, maybe she said something? Sorry if this seems negative. I'm just tired of stalking this product tbh

Have you thought about having someone help you get it from another location? When I went to Sephora about a week ago, they had like 8 of them.

More products in development

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 2.57.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-28 at 2.58.51 PM.png

Ooooh that looks like maybe liquid liners and more lip colors? That pink one is super pretty. Hopefully she changed the formula in her face wipes because the old ones do not remove makeup all that well, at least in my case.

@Maria88it does say new makeup wipes so thinking that means they did change the formula and not just the packaging.

24 hr wearing cream formula... contour maybe?Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 1.19.16 PM.png

Ooh this looks interesting! I already have the shade and light palette and the ABH contour cream palette but I will not hesitate to get this one when it launches 🙂

"During the first week of every month, for 48 hours only, Everlasting Flash gives you an exclusive sneak peek into a never-before-seen release from Kat Von D’s bestselling Everlasting lip collection. If you want it, you have to act fast—these products will be gone in an Everlasting Flash."

COMING SOON:

http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-flash-everlasting-liquid-lipstick-in-k-dub-P417233?skuId=1914514&...

Here's another swatch

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 6.05.11 PM.png

Dear baby Jesus please make the trend of over lining your lips go away. This woman looks like she applied lipstick drunk

I really don't understand why people do this. They're not fooling anyone into believing their lips are bigger than they actually are. 

Thanks @Randell 🙂

Such a pretty color but not one I can pull off. Are these supposed to be metallic at all? Or what is so different about them?

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 10.17.20 PM.png

I wish she'd do more of other colours... there's been so many reds, pinks and purples already.

New Tattoo liners coming...

"Been testing new @katvondbeauty formulations for a bullet-proof, long wear, super-matte version of #TattooLiner."

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 8.31.32 PM.png

testing