cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Oh yes! Thx V! Tattoo liners are my absolute favorite liners ever. "Bullet-proof...super-matte" I love it! I'll wait for this before I re-order. 😉

@Randell  I wonder how long before it comes to market.

OMG!  Was this postponed by a week?  00000000.JPG 

The original launch date was April 4th 011.JPG

kvd.JPG

Oh man!  I totally need these minis for my collection! 😻😻😻😻

Why did they push it back by a week 😞

I wonder how much this will cost. I'm only interested in 2 colors. I could wait for them to come out individually, but I want the color matched packaging 😄

@Samtian they updated the post to add the price ($45)! 

@whitepolkydots Thanks!!

Ugh...the Alchemist palette just went OOS when I decided to get it ;-;

@Madeline7  she said it should be available throughout the year... hopefully in comes back in stock soon.

Saw this on Instagram. A Mother duo in both formulas. Out in April.

MotherKVD.PNG

Thanks! Will update the op 🙂

Anonymous Insider

How cute! I hope they make mini sets for the other LE lippie she had out, double dare and Lolita 2. Of course back then I bought mother 😛 should have picked one of the other shades then got this mini set! 

@Anonymous I've always loved Mother but never picked up the full size for some reason, so I'm really excited about this. Definitely getting it. 

Anonymous Insider

Do it! It's so pretty, and I find the studded lipstick version stays more true to color 🙂 the liquid lip ones always tend to turn darker on me...

@Anonymous Yeah, I find Lolita and Hawkwind get pretty dark on me. I think it's because I have pretty pigmented lips already.

Anonymous Insider

Yep same problem here. I see girls wearing Lolita and stila's patina as a beautiful MLBB, but they're just sort of a slightly purple brown poop color on me 😞 

I will be buying these, fo sho!!  

@ZombieMetroAnt omg same

Anonymous Insider

I'm not sure if I'm replying in the right place (I'm trying to put my message at the top) but the Pastel Goth palette page is back up for Sephora US! So it's not only KVDB that's going to restock! This means more chances to get the palette!!!

My question is WHEN THO? I doubt the palette will "go live" this weekend, right? Because customer service would be limited staff or perhaps entirely unavailable for KVDB (I know sephora has CS hours on weekends).

Companies don't like to launch things if it's not business hours, know what I mean? So probably not this weekend, right? Could I  be wrong?

And if it's next week WHICH FREAKING DAY? I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday so if it's Tuesday I'm totally going to miss out!! :'(

I wish they would just announce the date already and stop playing! 

@Anonymous  your message is at the top of the thread 😉

It could show up tomorrow... They will be releasing some app exclusives highlighters tomorrow so this could come back in stock at the same time. I know the email notification isn't much help but you can at least sign up.  I think the site updates around 12amPST (3am EST). Usually new releases are Tues. and Thurs. but I've seen items drop other days too. Just keep an eye on it in case.  And yes I've seen new things show up over the weekend.

testing