cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

Zero and Ziggy call my name!

Those are the two colors I'm looking forward to most also.

My eyes are on Roxy!! Not sure how to feel about a new formula because I LOOOVE the current one. I'd be really bummed if my favorites became less muted for comfort reasons. But if she brought out the best of both worlds.. 😄

Spoiler
I totally thought she had food stuck on her tooth.. 😞 then reality hit and I was faced with how un-hip I am, lol.. 

Yes, hello indeed! Zero looks like a hero! 😄 I need this set. 😍

I can't wait for this set!!!! and have to agree zero is a hero! I LOVE all the shades but dying to get zero! 😄

I keep coming back to this thread to look at Zero! 😄 I don't think I've seen anything like it. 

Same! I hope it's as pretty in person! April is sooo far away!!! 😄

DAngit the only one I really want is Ziggy (the only one I can pull off)

Lovecraft ELL live (and excl.) on KVD's site

flower-animation3.gif

Anonymous Insider

I got a mini of this color and LOVE IT. But I'm still saving my pennies waiting for that pastel goth restock to drop! 

Does KVD direct allow returns of a used product? 

I want to try one of her eyeliners that isn't on Sephora...but I'm nervous I may be allergic to it. I'd like to try anyway though if she allows used returns. 

Anonymous Insider

I ordered and tried her foundation and was able to successfully return it because it didn't match my complexion. One of the easiest return processes I've experienced 🙂

I think they might; the return page of the website mentions a 60-day window but doesn't say anything about not being able to return used products. You could always ping them on social media to be sure, but I think you're good. Which liners were you looking at?

Thank you @Anonymous @h3llc4t

im interested in getting the lightening liner in Bach! I'm obsessed with blues like that, but I've never tried any of her liners. Usually liquid liners are okay, but I get really bad reactions from urban decays and Sephora's, so I'm hesistant of kvd's

Oh, I hope they work for you, @pinyo! Bach is so pretty. I find the formula of the Lightning liners to be quite different from the UD in that they don't seem to have the same tightness upon drydown as UD's do. The applicator on the Lightning liners is a big pain (it gets clogged easily, so I usually end up having to click a bunch of times and getting a big glob of product at once), but I find the formula itself much gentler on my eyes than others.

Thanks for the review @h3llc4t.

Does it flake at all? I noticed UDs will...is it similar to any UD colors/radium?

I read somewhere that you gotta master the kvd technique otherwise it'll glob up.

@pinyo, I notice far more flaking on UD than on KVD. The KVD just sort of buffs out, whereas the UD can kind of peel up. This is especially true if you apply too much of the UD liner, which isn't an issue I have with the KVD. Gould flakes a little bit on me, but I just wore Fyfe all weekend over primer and it stayed on beautifully. And yes, it definitely requires a certain application to work well! Honestly, I just get lazy and click out a glob, put it on my hand, and paint it on from there. Much easier than fussing with the applicator as I go. 🙂

What malarkey is this @veronika23, do you know?

nmc.JPG

ETA: Funny how I see "blue" now and automatically think "V!" 

FINALLY. I can't wait to get my hands on these!

Finally!

Oh my, what ever that is I must have it!!! Love that it looks good on all of them. 

1 Reply
testing