cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

I'm so excited for these. Love the way the grey looks on her, sad that I just never seem to be able to pull of shades like that. Still want it anyway. Lol 

@veronika23 This looks so cute but I'm really upset about those three pinks being SO similar to eachother.  Why not have one pink be light, one medium and then maybe one dark pinky/red? This seems bizarre to me! I don't think I'd notice a difference between them once on my lips.

@sabrinas  yeah very true. First set of swatches so maybe they do look different IRL.

Has anyone been able to find the discounted Lightning liners in stores? They're sold out on Sephora online (still in stock on sale at KVDB's stand-alone site, although none of the usual Sephora perks go with that), and I went into both Sephora and SiJCP yesterday. My Sephora didn't even have a place for them on the display (and nothing in the clearance bin), and I was told that there were none left in stock in the store. They were still full-price at SiJCP. I ended up paying the full $20 for Fyfe for fear of not being able to get it again. Anyone have any experiences with snagging these at a discount? I wish I'd jumped on the online deal faster. 😞

Nope, before something even goes into the sale section on here, they pull it from the stores and send it back to the warehouse for online sale.

Anonymous Insider

Do you mean from all sephora stores, or just SiJCP?

@Anonymous from what I understand from a SA at SiJCP, they don't send ANYTHING back. Returns, sale, etc. If you notice at SiJCP prices are usually more heavily discounted than at freestanding/online. I learned this when I was going to return something from sephora online at SiJCP and she said that since they didn't stock it, they'd throw it away. I hung onto it for the next time I'd be near a store, it felt so wasteful for it to just go in the trash! She said it was because their point of sale/stock systems were different than what Sephora as the parent company uses and they only get shipments in, nothing goes out. 

Sneak Peek - Sinner/Saint palette

Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 12.26.46 PM.png

Oooohhhhh super pretty 😮

That yellow has my heart all atwitter!

You guys probably saw this post from KVDB - what is it?

kvd0.JPG

Her Director of Prod Dev also had these posts:

Spoiler
kvd.JPG

kvd1.JPG

Liquid shadows maybe?  

Yeah I was thinking liquid shadows or pigments - ELE? ELP?

I love the gold!   @ZombieMetroAnt

Ohhh maybe??? Whatever it is I want it!!!!

I want it too!! 😍

Part of me hates her swatches because the tattoos distract me and give me anxiety over the chaos of it all..

and part of me loves it, because it demonstrates the opacity of the swatch.

I'm just never happy.

Does anyone know if the lip set is coming back? It's showing sold out and no email notification. Anyone have buyer's remorse and not want theirs LOL? I missed it yesterday...

@AnneMCC  I think it is. I think this was her monthly 48 hours special pre buy before everyone else.

Oh that makes sense, thanks @veronika23!

Anonymous Insider

is pastel goth coming back?

@Anonymous  I'm unsure.  I know I saw it go in and out of stock in Canada.

Sephora had a snapchat that said something about "watch the snapchat to get info on how to win the Nude bundle set" but I can't get it to open.. aaaaaagh.

((flails around like a fish))

testing