cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

OMG ever since swatching that palette I am kicking myself for not picking it up!!

This is a great reward!

Wow! Enjoy! 🙂

What a great reward! Everything looks stunning. 🙂

Here's my palette. I don't see the similarity between the ABH moon child, but I don't mind, I didn't get that one and I find this packaging much more appealing. 

15442354_10211562480759312_3322783677034640858_n.jpg15390798_10211562480799313_3118748766546186876_n.jpg15590286_10211562496279700_8877406224003149973_n.jpg15492410_10211562480839314_6048491398361714064_n.jpg

Bonus picture of Luna sticking her cute little tongue out at me.

It really is such a pretty palette!

15585470_10211564764376401_754034615388944967_o.jpg

I love it when my queen notices me lol. ❤️ I'm going to play with my palette in a bit, so excited, I'm thinking of some Galadriel space princess. IDK

@Blackwhiskey  Let us know how you like the palette.

Also, The Sailor Moon R movie is coming out in Jan to select theaters.  If you need the list of cities with the dates that will be airing the movie let me know 🙂

Luna is precious @Blackwhiskey!  ❤

Gorgeous! (Both the palette and the kitty) 😄

thank you lol i just wish the picture were more clear but she knows when she's getting a picture taken and tries to hide her cute little cuteness

I know exactly what you mean! 😄 Cats can be very crafty about photo op avoidance! 😉

Thanks for the pictures! Let us know how you like the formula!  Cute kitty!

Your kitty is adorable @Blackwhiskey!

This is so pretty!

Someone on another forum mentioned a specific smashbox palette, which when I searched it, the swatches and colors in it are IDENTICAL to KVD's alchemy palette! Like it's almost shocking and I would be utterly confused if KVD didn't get any inspiration from it.

It's been long discontinued, but the name is the Smashbox Eye Illusion quad.  Just for those who are curious 😛

I had this back in the day! My college days 😆, don't remember if it was a smashbox or maybe a Victoria's Secret makeup brand dupe. I think it's really pretty though!

@sabrinas  I wouldn't be surprised 😉  I have a SUPER old palette from Trucco which was owned by Sebastian Hair Care (professional/salon brand) and it's pretty much that. 😄  Now I gotta look up that Smashbox one 🙂

MAC and Smashbox had holo/iridescent stuff way before it was popular... they just stopped making the products a while back before it was in again 😄

Anyone have the shade and light eye palette and contour palette? How do you like them? I've been on a super matte and light contour kick lately (maybe because it is cold!) and have been thinking about them 😄 Plus, I really like the shade names in the eye palette.

Thanks in advance 🙂

I love both! Get them in the older packaging (if you don't care for the refillable palette) if you want to save some money before they pull those from the site! @flyte

Ohh are they planning to make the eye shadow palette refillable too?

It's hard debating between refillable or not for the contour as I'm pretty noob about contouring and I'm not sure what I'd use the right most row (darkest shades) highlight and contour for. Would the peach show up badly on me? Or the contour? I'm NARS Gobi/NC15ish so I'm afraid they'll both look super orange or muddy on me

@jesscheems

@flyte Oh not sure about the eyeshadow 😄 lol

I've seen a girl with lighter skin use the peach as a blush. You could use that in you crease when you do eyeshadow as well if you want (don't know if it's 'eye safe'). With the contour I go light handed. Hmm not sure if you would want the contour shades. I have a medium complexion and still use a very light hand. But they are very nicely pigmented and blend out really well! 

testing