cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@PrettyPaint  yeah it was supposed to be the 18th for VIB/Rouges and the 24th online for everyone else.  I think they do need something in stock for it to launch on the site though because the excuse I always get when asking why products are available in the US and not Canada is that Canada didn't receive the products yet...  which when you really think about it, it's completely idiotic... why can't they time their stuff properly... Makeup isn't done over night.

Alchemist palette LIVE IN THE US!!!!!! Coming soon Canada

http://www.sephora.com/alchemist-holographic-palette-P415232?skuId=1890615

@veronika23

oooh it's coming!!!! isn;t it due to come to Canada on Dec 18, or do you think it might be sooner?

@Smeegle  It was suppose to release for US and Canada VIB's on Dec 18th.  Seems it went up early on the US site and as per usual Canada has to wait and probably no one will have an idea when it will go live.

As always, later for Canada.  Why sephora? Why?

@veronika23

argh. wait and see, i guess:(

@Smeegle  yeah.

I called the rouge line. Didn't even check just said keep an eye out on the site. UGH. This is so frustrating!

@veronika23

gosh. what with the rewards bazaar and this, it's going to be a nonproductive work day, LOL.

This is so pretty. Is it limited edition?

Not totally sure...  I checked on their Facebook page. Someone asked if it was LE, and they replied "It'll be part of our 2017 assortment." So I'm assuming this means it will be restocked and be around throughout 2017.

I hate when they are mysterious like that. I have a feeling they are planning to hype this and make it hard to get (eye roll)

It's really pretty though. Makes it hard to decide whether to wait or get now. If I wait and then it's hard to find that's a pain!

I know - I can't quite decide whether I should get this. I have ABH moonchild already, so I would probably just use this on my eyes. I wish I knew what the texture was like. It looks pretty buttery from the swatches, but some of her shadows feel a bit too dry for my liking.

Thank you for posting this.  I almost forgot!  I'm sure it will be sold out soon.  And there was finally a promo I liked.  I got the glamglow duo.  😉

@veronika23 Thank You! In my cart now just waiting to see if any good rewards show up today. Hope it goes live in Canada soon! 

Thanks @Fedele13!!! I hope it's today!

I don't need more palettes. I don't need more palettes. I don't need more palettes. I don't need more palettes. I don't need more palettes? 

Here's how you can use the Alchemist palette

Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 6.21.00 PM.png

@veronika23 Are you getting this? It doesn't look much different to me than ABH Moonchild, which I've been using on lips and eyes anyway. Just curious for anyone that gets both to tell me if the KVD is that different from ABH. 

I'm on the same page that you are @pixiedust2. Do we really NEED it if we have the ABH Moonchild? Plus Moon Child has 2 extra pans. At least these are more wearable than the purple and blue Jeffree Star highlighters.

@pixiedust2  yes I plan on getting this 😄  Kinda pissed it's live in the US and not Canada... ugh

@veronika23 Ok cool! Anxious to hear your thoughts on the comparisons. I'd love to pass on this and save some money LOL!! Aww hope you get it soon. 

testing