cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

@vegchililover78 Love!  I ordered it.  Love it on you!

I wonder if the formula on this palette will be good? I really want this but I want the metal crush shadows to perform like the permanent ones! I don't have any of the permanent ones so anyone can chime in 😉

Here are swatches of the new limited editions lipsticks with their ELL sisters. I could not locate my ELL Double Dare, if I find it I'll post an updated swatch!

image.jpeg

Thank you so much! I really like Double Dare for me! 

Double dare looks so pretty! Lipstick overload is totally happening right now between this, the holiday Bite items, UD vintage lipsticks, MAC Selena, and the Shishedo's (waiting until the 20% off to pick those up) and I'm sure I'm forgetting some :D. Please keep us updated if you get a chance to wear them and your thoughts - IRL is so very helpful. Thanks for the swatches!

Oh I like DD here   I hope this is how it looks on me, not too pink 

I want Mother so bad. I still haven't ordered it because I'm hoping to pick it up once it hits Sephora stores.

Thanks @vegchililover78 🙂

@vegchililover78 Do I need any of these?  I've been trying to decide.  I'm liking double dare...but the others are pretty as well.  Your thoughts?  Thanks!

@meganlisa I haven't wore any of them yet, but visually I like Double Dare the best. I like the ELL formula, but sometimes you just want a regular ole lipstick. Hopefully KVD will make these shades permanent!

@vegchililover78  I end up wearing regular lipstick more often.  I think I'll get double dare.  I just want to spend $25 to get a promo...oh...decisions.

Mother in the liquid is too much on me...but I can see the lipstick working.  If you decide I "need" another shade please let me know!!

@meganlisa Will do! I'm going to start wearing these tomorrow now that I've finished with the new Smashbox lipsticks!

@vegchililover78 Please keep me posted!  I just tried on my promo liquid version of Lolita 2 and love it.  So now I'm thinking...

Oh, please...between sephora and nordstrom I have almost 10 lipsticks in my baskets so if you can help me figure out my "needs" I will be ever so grateful!!!

Metal/Matte Online MONDAY Sept 26th /in stores October 7th

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 7.59.52 AM.png

I'm so tempted to order this palette on Monday, but I just bought the UD Moondust palette, so I don't think my wallet would be too happy. 😞

Trying to taking myself out of this one! The rationale being would I rather have this palette or UD "spectrum 2". Ughhh why couldn't this have waited to drop until the Nov Rouge sale lol. Thanks for the swatches V 🙂

I rarely wear colored eeshadow and I am buying both.  They are too pretty to miss out on  =). 

I think it's just one palette @NinaR78. The name is designed in such a way that both words are depicted (metal/matte) depending on how you look at it.

I got my mini liquid lippy set! Here are photos, and check the spoiler to see all of them swatched on my lips 🙂

kvd lipsticks.jpg

Spoiler

The last 2 shades, Roxy and Poe, look stunning!

4 Replies
testing