cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

"I'm thinking I could make a face chart book with tearaway pages for people to practice on! What do you guys think?" - That be kinda cool! I might buy that!

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 6.35.28 PM.png

I am very much creatively challenged so if she made these WITH the looks already colored in I'd definitely purchase.

Or how about both? Now *that*, I'd definitely purchase. It covers the creative, creatively challenged, and the creative attempters. 

I love to have it without. To play around and test things.  Would be good if there was a book with both! 🙂

I think I'd buy this more for her drawings than for makeup. 😛

Wow, Kat has been all over Sephora lately! From all the new launches, to her live chat on BT, to the point perks, and now this. Not that I'm complaining! 😄

I received my Project Chimp yesterday and am wearing it today.  Like the rest of you, it's not what I would call brick red.  On me it looks more orange-red; similiar to @Anewxa's third swatch.  I really like the color and will wear it a lot (relatively speaking to my collection of lippies!).  Then, again, orange-reds look really good on me!

I received my Project Chimps this morning and I find it very similar to Illamasqua Howl. These are comparison swatches. Left is Illamasqua Howl and Right is Project chimps.

Indoor overhead light

image.jpeg

Outdoor or natural light.

image.jpeg

anyone else wish that project chimps was A LOT more bricky and terracotta like than it it actually is? I was excited for this shade initially but now it just looks like a red I like the cause but I can't justify the lipstick!

@Cupcakecandy I definitely thought it would be the way you described it! Really didn't expect so much red to it...

Ditto....I got it because....well...I dont know I was emotional about getting it but then I am disappointed with the actual color. Nice read, dont get me wrong, but definitely not what I describe as "brick"

#projectchimps on me. I really like this. Please excuse the dry lips as usual :D. Also swatches in different lighting.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160824-195843.jpg

Screenshot_20160824-195939.jpg

Screenshot_20160824-195923.jpg

Screenshot_20160824-195444.jpg

Did anyone else see Kat's mention of the Saint and Sinner fragrances in her live chat? Looks like they're supposed to be released in fall 2017. 🙂

I'm glad they'll be back, but I was hoping for an earlier release.

Saint has been for sale on her website in the vintage bottle for a while now!  (Sinner is not unfortunately) Saint is probably my favorite fragrance of all time, I was so sad when it was discontinued. Can't wait to see the new bottle design released, hopefully we don't have to wait another year for it!

I really wish she would re promote Adora.  It was one of my all time favorite fragrances.

Same!  For some reason I thought it was either this winter of early next year.  Had I known I would have grabbed a bottle when they had a few old ones on the KVD site 😕

Yeah I saw her mention that they were re-releasing them just in sexier bottles.

Maybe the release date will get bumped up to earlier to more than a year from now, it has happened with other items.

KVD Everlasting Obsession Set! It includes 15 liquid lipsticks 240$.  This is the holiday "clutch" set/vault.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 7.50.10 AM.png

Too Faced x KVD

Screen Shot 2016-08-11 at 4.35.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-10 at 2.58.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-10 at 3.25.41 PM.png

This actually looks like it could be nice compared to the recent TF releases!  Hope it is!

Mirror + Vaults - The clutch vault is the liquid lipsticks holiday set posted below

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 7.26.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-15 at 7.12.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-15 at 7.12.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-15 at 7.13.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-15 at 7.13.47 PM.png

testing