cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE KVD VEGAN BEAUTY THREAD

~ Updated Jan 16th 2020 ~

Anne gave me the all ok to start a new thread. I will be updating in the next few days with all the new coming products and info she shared on the chat. Please be patient with me lol  Thanks Anne! xo

Brand page: https://www.sephora.com/kat-von-d

Kat has left the brand... unsure if all these things that were planned will be put to market. Will keep the info here for the time being. Slightly new name as well.

Spoiler

COMING SOON

Unlock-it Makeup Remover Wipes

Tarot collection

WORKING ON/NEWS

New ELL shades
Working on Metal crush lipsticks (finalizing)

Single shadows (keeping Holy Bible in mind)

Nail Polish

Chula to be made in liquid lipstick

Thought about creating false lashes

KVD x Kandee J collab

More metal crush shadows?

NEW Mascara Go Big Or Go Home

Pigments? (neon green)
Working on Lock-It "Light" (dewy) foundation

Working on Metal Matte II palette

Metal Crush lipsticks

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2016-02-10 at 1.14.14 PM.png

Studded Kiss components?

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.01.48 AM.png
*Originally saw these last year in the photo with the rock candy set.

KVD x Kandee J

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 7.55.57 AM.png

Re: THE KVD THREAD!!!

The mirror!!!

So I can't post everything in the OP so I'll post in the thread previously posted pictures of products that are coming soon.

Holiday

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.44.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.44.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-14 at 9.48.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-07-14 at 7.39.24 PM.png

I will be getting those lipsticks and the palette.  Might consider that mini liquid lipstick set too. The KVD formula is one of the best for me (and I personally like the studded kiss formula).

I just ordered the Project Chimp liquid lipstick.  The color looks gorgeous!

I ordered that today too! I can't wait to get it!

Serpentina swatches.  One swipe each.  I didn't have quality issues (except maybe a little with the purple).  But I do find that I need to use it with other palettes as it doesn't work as a stand alone one for me (jewel tones never do).

serpentina.JPG

Thanks for adding these swatches! I have so much pics to go through and add... I think I'll leave that for tomorrow lol

I can do more.  Let me know.

Unless you go for a bold look then you can use all of them and not reach for another! But usually when I reach for something else it's for my brow bone tbh! 

@Blackwhiskey You do bold beautifully but I mute a little more.  Also, jewel tones can be a little cool on me though this palette mixes in some warmer ones.  Any time I go with certain cooler shades I like to mix in some warmer ones.  I love this palette on you and, like you, didn't have issues with the shadows (quality).  I really like it.  Especially the blue (so unusual) and copper.

I must have missed a good chat!!

Spoiler
IMG_20160823_164316.png

I had a bunch of emails too... I had to stop the notifications. 😄  HURRAY for another BB girl 🙂

1 Reply
testing