cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Anyone wanting to try Jeanne Damas new lips can now get them through Violet Grey, LA. Quad and singles. Very exciting! Great store!

Singles and this quad availableSingles and this quad available

For any lip lovers, Kosas is now up on Sephora! So happy! Beautiful line with excellent shades! Darkroom is my very fav. Gorgeous$ Color swatches are very accurate on site also. If anyone wants swatches of them I have all but Rosewater and Undone tho I have Undone coming. Also, if you order on Kosas site and order a sweatshirt you get the matching lip free! Fun!! BC52691F-6CEF-4CE8-9BDB-5D1EBF7AA153.png

@Sunnysmom  And oh my gosh, their sweatshirts are so cute!

@KaitTheKatfish  They are!! So soft and fun!! I got Undone. It’s darling! Did you get one also?! 🤗

@Sunnysmom   I am very seriously considering it!! I have my eye on Rosewater! ^^ Undone is so pretty as well!

Yup you can’t go wrong with either I don’t  think @KaitTheKatfish .  Both so soft and easy to wear! Get the sweatshirt too! Really cute. Body is boxy shortish and so soft. Cozy. 💋

@SunnysmomI ended up getting the Rosewater bundle! My mother keeps trying to steal the lipstick from me 😆

@KaitTheKatfish Ooh good choice! So comfy!! And smart momma too! 😉

@Sunnysmom   Oooooh if you wouldn't mind swatching them that would be amazing! Cruelty-free clean brands are my weakness so I'm definitely intrigued *__*

Hey @KaitTheKatfish  here are the colors I have. Thought I had Rosewater sample but guess I don’t. It’s very sheer and pale though pretty. I think swatches on Sephora are very accurate by the way. It’s not really sunny here yet today in good old SoCal but here we go. I’m a blue based bright or dark red girl so my favs are Electra and Darkroom but they are all so good. Royal is great for everyday.  So comfy, great pigment, neutral taste on all. Undone is very neutral though warmer on me and Phoenix is awesome fiery red. The case is also much improved from old ones as it’s now a magnetized one. 👏🏻 Hope this helps! I’m a huge fan of hers as you can tell! Holler if you want anything else! Top to bottom: Undone, Royal, Darkroom, Electra, PhoenixTop to bottom: Undone, Royal, Darkroom, Electra, Phoenix

@Sunnysmom  Thank you sooooo much for all the swatches!! You're the best!! 💖💖💖

Love Darkroom @Sunnysmom ! ❤️ Thanks for the swatches!

Me too @keana1 it’s my fav of the entire bunch! So good in real life! 

@KaitTheKatfish Also here are Fringe and Violet Fury. Thrillest has gone missing lol. I’ll add it as I find her. Fringe, Violet FuryFringe, Violet Fury

@KaitTheKatfish happy to! I’ll do it tomorrow in the light ok?! 

@Sunnysmom  You are so sweet, thank you! 😄

@KaitTheKatfish Happy to! Hope it helped a little. Did you get any?! 🥰

Oops sorry, typo $ on here! They aren’t too bad. ☺️

Are you ready for this @veronika23 !I’m fine with snail mucin, but this ?I’m fine with snail mucin, but this ?

RE: Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

@keana1 that is one pretty bottle for something so gross. I think the research and development team people who think of these things are like what is the grossest thing we can think of for people to rub on their face.

Re: RE: Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

I agree with you 100% @greenwenvy !🤢 What’s next? I’m scared just thinking about the new trends in skincare 😱 !

4 Replies
testing