cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

So many questions, the main one being why?  Good heavens why?

OMG🤮

that's gross! 🤢

that's gross! 🤢

Who thinks of this?????

YUCK! @keana1 😄 😄 😄

🤢🤢🤢 @veronika23 !

Can we talk about indie fragrance houses here? I am really loving the scents I got from Libertine fragrance and Jazmin Sarai, both solo-run Canadian houses ❤️ I find with indie houses, the fragrances can be rough, more like sketches or ideas than fully polished, structured works, but these two houses are pretty strong 🙂 If anyone has discovered any amazing indie houses, I would LOVE to hear about them!

@KaitTheKatfish, thanks, someone recommended this Etsy store in the Perfume Group before 🙂

@veronika23, 😄 I bought directly from Jazmin Sarai and picked up a couple Libertines in a Toronto boutique.

@lachaton, if you mean Jazmin Sarai, I didn't know she made oils!

@pocketvenus Sarawen makes perfume oils, but in Toronto. I found her oils on Etsy a number of years ago 🙂 

@lachaton, oic! I will have to look into that 🙂 Thank you for the suggestion!

Thanks @pocketvenus! 🙂

@pocketvenus Oh, thanks for sharing! I'll need to look into those two. 

I've purchased from Sarawen before, and I really like her perfume oils!

You can absolutely talk about indie fragrances @pocketvenus!  Did you buy direct or from a site like indie scents?

@pocketvenus  probably not necessarily what you were looking for, but more like a fun sidebar: the etsy shop Fictitious Fragrances sells perfumes, candles, etc scented products, based on pop culture like movies, books, characters, etc. I've gotten several candles and perfumes from there and they are always high quality and lovely.

Bitter Lace Beauty just dropped a TON of handmade magnetic palettes:

blb.pngblb pal.pngblb palettes.pngunnamed-5.jpgunnamed-3.jpg

Plus even more on the site!

https://www.bitterlacebeauty.com/shop?utm_campaign=07572300-f9ca-4f64-b6d9-54567d4b3e7c&utm_source=s...

edit: unfortunately a lot of them are already sold out and gone from the selections :,( But still lots of good ones left! 🙂

The mermaid scale one looked pretty! @KaitTheKatfish

@veronika23  They have another mermaid palette that's been part of their palette collection for a while now- I own one and it is GORGEOUS- the iridescence game is real

mermaid1.pngmermaid2.png

@KaitTheKatfish-  I got this palette with the Mermaid bundle they had at Christmastime last year, it came with all the mermaid highlighters/shadows. One of my favorite palettes!

@prettyinpa  Yes I love them too! So pigmented and pretty and the packaging is beauuutiful

Thanks @KaitTheKatfish! I've seen this one before. I just don't have a lot of empty pans to justify buying it. lol 🙂

@veronika23  Oh I know- the only reason I have it is because I bought their corresponding mermaid highlighter set some time ago when it was on sale xD

10 Replies
testing