cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

The last new color from Sugarpill - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 9.54.18 AM.png

reminds me of pikachu xD

More new shadows coming from Sugarpill

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 7.05.38 AM.png

Cross-posted from the deals thread - Bitter Lace Beauty currently doing a promo with an exclusive limited edition highlighter

unnamed (2).png45448632_729310477435653_2759192015635982976_n.jpgunnamed-2.jpgbitter lace beauty.png

New eye shadows from Sugarpill - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 7.27.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-02 at 7.27.37 AM.png

Nabla Poison Garden Palette - available now on their site!

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 3.35.36 PM.png

The colors are absolutely stunning!

Sugarpill coming out with new colors soon

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 3.31.25 PM.png

RE: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Have any of you heard of Function of Beauty? It’s a hair care site where you can personalize your own shampoo and conditioner, what hair type you have, what your hair care goals are, the scent (or no scent) and how strong the scent is, the color of the bottle and put your name on it. You can also customize the sizes if you use a lot more conditioner, etc. I used code freeshipping (totally random code guess). Might be cool for holiday gifts

Re: RE: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Cool! Never heard of this @sarahshter.

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Has anyone heard of Beautonomy? It's a brand that allows you to create your own palette with eyeshadows, highlighters, and blushes which you can name. I'm wondering about the quality, blendability, and pigmentation. From what I've read, they're a startup and have been around since April. Has anyone ever used the brand and have insight?

Never heard of them but sounds interesting @HazelEyedQueen!

@veronika23 I wasn't sure so I didn't do a purchase. Colourpop is doing a build your own palette promo and I decided to do that. So far, it was a good choice. I'm much happier with the BYOP than the first palette I purchased through CP.

PicsArt_11-09-09.13.03.jpg

PicsArt_11-09-09.14.01.jpg

PicsArt_11-09-09.13.34.jpg

Oh nice! These are great colors and swatches @HazelEyedQueen! I love the colors in the last pic! 🙂

They aren't as pigmented as my favorite brand but they are buildable. I want to play with them some more. 

Discussed this line of cool innovative lipsticks on the Swatch thread so cross posting it here also. Apologies if it’s already on here! From their Instagram page. Good stuff! 

I have several of them- small line but colors are very good! Stikscosmetiks. 9A275A9C-6CE6-4E02-9A88-86E9F5337AA7.png

Yay, @Sunnysmom! Thank you for sharing😊

🤗😘 @eshoe!

Does anyone have an opinion on Makeup Monsters Cosmetics? They are rebranding as Menagerie Cosmetics and are coming out with this intriguing looking palette. I love the cover art, but I've never heard of the brand before. (Saw this on Beauty News on YouTube) The charitable donation aspect is really cool!

Menagerie Cosmetics Feral Eyeshadow PaletteMenagerie Cosmetics Feral Eyeshadow Palette

Spoiler
image.jpeg

This palette is on sale right now!

@playingdressup The packaging is sooo beautiful! I have never heard about this brand before! I’ll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for letting me know about it!

1 Reply
testing