cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

It's really intriguing @keana1 !

I have had similar questions about this brand! Love love LOVE their packaging, but have no idea if the products themselves are any good. Definitely let us know what you think if you end up ordering from them! 🙂 @playingdressup

I tend to collect wolf makeup when it comes about, because it reminds me of my dog! She's got a wolf-ish look. So unless the colors are totally not me, I'll likely try it and definitely report back @SchylarR

OMG!!!! She must be so cute!!! @playingdressup  I love wolves!!! Hope one day I'll have a dog that looks like one. 😄

I think I've heard the name before but don't really know about them. I do love that artwork too! @playingdressup

I really don't know much about indie brands, but I'm excited to learn more. I've stayed away for years because of a bad experience, but all the pics I see are drawing me in! @veronika23

Aw that's too bad @playingdressup. 😞  They aren't all the same.  My latest obsession is indie nail polish!  I've got a problem! 😄

@playingdressup I have no personal experience with them but a girl I watch on YT regularly (Melissa Gold) is a huge fan of their brand, particularly their liquid lipsticks.

Might be worth perusing her channel to get a sense of their quality.

I just fell down a hole watching a bunch of her videos! Thanks so much for mentioning her, I really like them! I hope they carry on making liquid lipsticks under the new brand name. @Mochapj

Here it is! The Oh Honey collection - Sept. 5th

@niki172

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 8.38.04 AM.png

So preeeeetty! 🙂 Thanks for providing the info/pics! @veronika23

Swatches! @niki172

Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 1.41.03 PM.png

Oh wow I really like this palette! I wonder how fast it'll fly off the shelves. Thank you so much @veronika23

I dunno @niki172. I thought the last collab (twin stars) would sell out but it didn't. A little peeved I paid full price for it. Oh well.

Oh I hate when that happens V! Making a rush to get your hands on something, and then it sits and goes on sale - ughhh. I'll still keep an eye out thank you! @veronika23

yeah... seems a lot of stuff goes on sale these days. @niki172

Sugarpill x Trixie Mattel  - Oh Honey collection launching Sept 5th

@niki172

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.29.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.29.15 AM.png

I saw this on IG this morning, and am really excited to see the collection! Was there a scandal with Sugarpill in the past though?? Thanks for the tag V :).

Oh I don't recall one @niki172.

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Last one for now. A few Coloured Raine satin lipsticks. I do need to apply a balm before applying these but they're still a nice lippie to have. (Please forgive my expression in some of these. I'm not a huge fan of barbie pinks on me. And I was tired.)

Thank you @HazelEyedQueen! These look fantastic!

6 Replies
testing