cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Thanks- definitely hadn’t seen it @veronika23! I have to it to work- would you mind doing me the honor, m’dear? 🙃

@ClassicallyFab  ok will do! Some pics were posted but not the info you provided which is super good to know. I'll post that 🙂

I love this so much!

I love this so much!

Re: I love this so much!

I’m really impressed with the choice of quality materials (instead of cheap plastic)! @Lazybeautybeast

Sugarpill Strange Love - Oct 3

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 5.40.49 PM.png

This is gorgeous!

Nabla Dreamy eye shadow palette - Launching OCTOBER 18, 2017 on nablacosmetics.com

Screen Shot 2017-09-29 at 9.12.43 AM.png

Ok, this is the first red/pink/purple warm-toned palette that I actually want! (I have the Anastasia Modern Renaissance, and don't use it much, skipped over the Naked Heat palette, as well as the Huda Beauty palettes.) I may need to look at some reviews for Nambla.

Beautiful. I want an almost all purple palette. Hope something comes out sometime soon.

Violet Voss - The Rainbow palette - Oct 10th at 10.Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 7.26.59 PM.png

Coming Soon - Violet Voss rainbow palette

Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 12.58.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-26 at 12.58.10 PM.png

Nabla is coming out with an eye shadow palette.  I wonder what the colors will be!

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.49.08 AM.png

B&W look of the inside

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 5.49.11 PM.png

Has anyone here tried House of Beauty lip hybrids?  They have 50% off today and I e been curious about the brand for a while 

@Indy701  I bought like 2 a few years ago... There ok. I mean they are soft and it doesn't appear like you get much product but you don't need a lot for application... so that's good. It's not sticky but I'm not a huge fan of stuff I need a lip brush for, you know... It's just personal preference. I like the colors I have because they are different but unsure I would buy more because it's not something I reach for often because it's not as convenient as a regular tube of lipstick.

@veronika23 Thank you 😊. The brush application is what has made me hesitate for over a year. I'll try one for fun since they are half off. 

@Indy701  np 🙂 Yeah like it's fun to have around but not a daily type thing you know what I mean.

Black Moon Cosmetics - Launching Friday! 12 PM PST / 3PM EST

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 8.16.44 PM.png

BMC is one of my FAVORITE companies! Their lipsticks were the forest liquid lipsticks I ever bought. Their new lashes are also so amazing!

Something new coming from Rituel de Fille

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 8.24.59 AM.png

Omg I'm so excited for these! I finally tried their forbidden lip sheer and rare light luminizer and  now I want to buy all of the things! The eye soot is next on my wishlist.IMG_1497.PNG

IMG_1498.PNG

1 Reply
testing