cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

Formerly known as: Indie brands and other not so talked about makeup brands

A place to discuss new, indie and not so talked about brands. There's a few brands I'd like to know more about but didn't want to start a thread for each so decided to start a thread for all those brands that we don't often hear about.

Tags:

Re: THE INDIE AND UNKNOWN BRANDS THREAD

@veronika23 I wanted to see how much shipping for this would be to Canada, and well... 😂

IMG_1608.PNG

@lachaton   What?? OMG I just can't right now! 😂😂😂

Sugarpill Ghosted - Available now!

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 1.13.50 PM.png

Has anyone tried Melli cosmetics/skincare etc?  I just visited their new brick and mortar store in Lansdowne park Ottawa, Canada and it seemed pretty nice.  All organic and stuff and fairly reasonably priced.  Just wondering if anyone has heard of them.  @veronika23 ?

@blushnglowno never heard of them. Think I'll go google it now 😄

Are there any Rouge Bunny Rouge fans on here? I have a few pieces but would like to explore more of the brand. Also, I keep hearing about Nabla on YT, has anyone tried anything of theirs?

@blueviolet21  Yes, me, I am definitely a fan!  I'd be happy to answer any questions as I have just about the entire collection (it's taken about two years to accomplish that!)  Here's a picture of my latest haul- right now it's page 6 in the Alluring August Hauls thread.

IMG_1993.JPG

Here's a link to my eyeshadows: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Everything-Eyes/EYE-SHADOW-CENTRAL/td-p/2810655/page/3

IMG_1953.JPG

@Ispend2much6 Btw -wow I'm jealous! I want to add to my stash asap! Amazing! 

@Sunnysmom  Aren't they lovely?  Some of the shadows are offered with a matching eyeliner for free on the site right now.  Also, there is a summer beauty box available.  You get the cost of the box back in a voucher towards one of the two facial products included (I forget which ones.)

@Ispend2much6 Thanks! I'll have to check that out! So pretty. I got a quad from Bloomies and looks great too! Like the one in your pic!

@blueviolet21  I have the blush Gracilis; I love it.  As far as powders go, I also have the Love Lights Highlighting Powder in Goddess (cool ivory; very subtle, but so so pretty,) and the Imperceptible Power in Halo, which looks slightly yellowish to me, not rose beige as described.  It too offers a slight glow (less than the Love Lights powder,) and is very pretty. 

I was really drawn to Gracilis, I'm glad to know you love it! I will go check out Goddess and Halo right now. Thank you!! @Ispend2much6

@blueviolet21  You're welcome!

OMG! That is awesome! Thank you so much! I've got some of their lipsticks and am thinking of getting into their eyeshadows (and blushes maybe) but am not sure where to start. Thank you so much for linking me to your other posts, I will go check them out and get back to you @Ispend2much6

@Ispend2much6 is an RBR gal.

@blueviolet21 RBR that is! ☺️

@blueviolet21 I have some lips and eye shadows from them and they're very nice! Good color range in all too and nice packaging! 

Good grief-do not know what that "DO Not" is there at the end! Lol Operator error! 🙄☺️

@blueviolet21 Shoot did my reply come through?! Lost it I'm afraid. Apologies if a duplicate! Ugg. I have 2 shadows- Trumpeter Koel, a beautiful hazy grey with blue in it and another blackened brown that I can't find this second! Night something Jay I think?! Forgive. I love the way the colors mute and blend so I don't have to mix others to get the effect and they are so silky! Love love. I have Raw Silence lipstick also, a great true blue red that also feels great. Want more! Here's a pic of the grey and red. Should've swatched it. If you want me to, I'm happy to do! DOnt

IMG_8601.JPG

Thank you so much! Those look lovely, I am drawn to the hazy grey shadow 🙂 @Sunnysmom

@blueviolet21  Yes it's so pretty!! It's a close tie for the same idea of one by Kjaer Weis. Gorg! Try it. ☺️

20 Replies
testing