Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Man, when Fenty drops, it POURS

1000000964.png

1000000965.png

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna We're Even Hydrating Longwear Waterproof Concealer Deep 450N 

(Link not yet active)

New Fenty Skin

Fenty Skin Plush Puddin’ Intensive Recovery Lip Mask With Pomegranate Sterols + Vitamin E Kalahari M... 

1000000954.png

Fenty Skin Fenty Treatz Hydrating + Strengthening Lip Oil Kalahari Melon 

1000000953.png

Fenty Skin Lux Balm Ultra-Hydrating Cherry Lip Balm 0.17 oz / 5 g 

Spoiler
Spoiler

1000000956.png

 #Fenty Skin Cherry Dub Blah to Bright 5% AHA Face Mask with Salicylic Acid + Vitamin C 2.5 oz / 75 mL 

1000000957.png

The kalahari melon smells good! @danielledanielle @Fruity sweet but not super sweet. 

Just to be clear, I did not break my low/no buy. 😝 Yes, it is only the 4th day into the new year, but that’s still an accomplishment. 😆 

IMG_6869.jpeg

IMG_6870.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  ooh, might have to pick this up once it comes to Sephora. This has become probably my favorite lip gloss, I have it in 4 or 5 colors now.

@caitbird I used to collect all the shades she came out with. This one looks really pretty. 

For any Fenty Beauty fans, I thought I’d share that they had a pop-up in Paris yesterday and today. They promoted getting a shade match done there, as well as leaving with a full size gloss bomb.

IMG_4416.jpeg

I was not on my “A” game bc I forgot about it yesterday 🤦🏼‍♀️ and ofc when I tried to go today at lunch, the line was way too long (not to mention, the pop-up itself was very hard to find bc the location just translates to La Défense “Square” and the area outlined as the square was pretty huge) and I had to get back to work… luckily, I chatted with a girl who had finished with the experience to inquire what she received! She was super super kind and even let me take pics of her goodies 🥹

IMG_4419.jpeg

The full size gloss she received was Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer FU$$Y which I wasn’t too envious of. I mainly wanted to attend this to see if they were giving out Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot Cherry which is my absolute favourite Fenty product 😍

Here were rest of the contents:

- a foundation sample in her shade match

- a cream sample

Fenty Skin Fat Water Niacinamide Pore-Refining Toner Serum with Barbados Cherry 5.0 oz / 150 mL Frag... 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Hella Thicc Volumizing Mascara Cuz I'm Black 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fenty Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz / 75 mL eau de parfum spray sample card

IMG_4421.jpeg

IMG_4423.jpeg

Overall, I don’t think I missed too much, but I really think Fenty Beauty should’ve organized it better (maybe hire more staff to provide the services) bc this is their 3rd pop-up in France this month and I saw on social media that ppl complained about the crazy wait times before too. Anyways, that’s all for my little beauty snippet of the day! 🤗

I'm glad you got to see it even though you didn't have the time to wait, @Guessgal! Thanks for taking pictures and reporting!

@Guessgal - I'm sorry you weren't able to experience the pop-up yourself.  I hope your contact proves fruitful!  Networking is a good thing.  Thanks for sharing your pics. 🙂

@Titian06 Yes, it wasn't too much of a loss, as I did just give a Fenty poduct, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Glow that I received from another Sephora event to my best friend since it has sparkles in it and I just don't like sparkles in my lip glosses anymore. So I guess it was a sign that I didn't really need another gloss bomb from this Fenty experience anyway! 😅

Yes, I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone to network. I will ask her to future beauty events so I have a buddy!

@Guessgal Hey, free goodies tho! Sorry you didn't get to experience the Fenty event, maybe next time. Guess they are trying to advertise in France a bit more bc I definitely don't think they are doing this here! Esp not with full sizes. The sample card isn't much of much... See the eiffel tower for the rest of us!

@Guessgal, I’m so sorry you weren’t able to get the full experience of the Fenty pop us, but that was very sweet of the girl to share what treats she received - and now you have someone who you can talk beauty (and other topics of course) with, in French! 

Hope you are having a fabulous time in Paris!! 

@itsfi Yes, there’s always next time 😌 I’ve heard that the best way to become fluent in a language (after knowing the foundation) is really to practice speaking with the locals so I’m trying my best!

Paris is and has been lovely! Although, as I was telling @NotCrocker yesterday, it’s getting all rainy and chilly here already. However, I  started seeing Christmas lights (alternating between violet, blue, and gold) early this morning at Champs-élysées and it was so unexpected after walking up the steps from the subway! It’s getting me in the holiday spirit already! 😉 

IMG_4453.jpg

Oh, lights along the Champs-Elysees must be a sight to behold @Guessgal! What a lovely suprise coming out of the metro. Love that you are able to experience Paris. It's one of the cities I want to go back to as an adult. I'll live vicariously through you until then. Yes, yes practice it whenever you can.

@Guessgal , thanks for the BTS, the pop-up design looks so cute, was wondering about it 🤔

@danielledanielle Oh, where did you see news about it? I don’t recall seeing anything on Fenty Beauty’s IG page. I heard about it since Fenty was handing out flyers for it during SEPHORiA Paris.

@Guessgal , either their Reels or YT.

How cool of the attendee to share with you her gift and let you snap a few pictures @Guessgal. Even though you didn't have enough time to wait in line you weren't left wondering.

1,612 Replies
testing