cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@katgoulding Yay! This is exactly what I ordered early this morning. The highlighter looks beautiful...and so big!

@PrettyPaint i'm pleasantly surprised with the size! great minds think alike 🙂

Hola everyone! I made an order online and just went to my store and got some goodies 🙂 I got ivory, amber and trippin match sticks, and the girl next door/chic freak highlighter. The concealer may be a bit light for me right now but the next shade up was too dark. Im really happy with them. Pigmentation is good and quality feels nice. I also tested the white and gold highlighters. Gold is GORGEOUS and so sparkly, white was kinda chalky looking but in the sunlight I saw gold flecks and it looked pretty. Im waiting to try my online order foundation sample before I grab one 

IMG_3132.JPG

IMG_3136.JPG

IMG_3137.JPG

So pretty!  Thank you for the swatches @sabrinas!  I'm going to my local Sephora on my lunch break and I can't wait!!

Thanks for the swatches! the highlighter is actually way bigger than I was picturing in my head!

Oh nice! Thanks for this @sabrinas 🙂

Figured I should post my current condition here as well since I was up waiting for the launch.

Spoiler

Current situationCurrent situationI'm looking for a driver!I'm looking for a driver!

On the plus side though, I received my shipping notification a few minutes ago

I have the luxury of living a block from my office, so I just spent a little extra time in bed this morning. No shipping notification for me yet, but hopefully soon.

Image result for still in bed gif

Ha, that's me almost every morning and I don't have the excuse of waiting up late! I made it to 11:30pm last night, lame 🙂 

Looks like Sephora is shipping out orders pretty quickly. My fenty stuff already shipped!

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I'm jealous. Mine hasn't shipped yet 😞

I think fenty beauty should be commended for such a smooth launch. Considering the hype and past experience it's nice to go on to sephora this morning and see nothing is out of stock! There's so much hype now about limited edition stuff and it creates a false supply and demand. This launch really makes me feel like the brand and Rihanna really take's the products seriously and is not just trying to make a quick buck. I can't wait to see reviews on the products!

Agreed. Just hope she does eye shadows next
Anonymous Insider

yes agreed! 🙌🏽💕

@Kim888 I completely agree! This smooth release and the volume of available stock demonstrates to me that Rihanna is in it for the long haul and that her company has got their ish together. I've gotten so sick of celebs doing a flash in the pan collab meant to boost their ego by being constantly sold out and hounded after. Consumer demand is not so hard to estimate that you'd miss the mark by that scale, nor is the investment into producing stock so high that a company should need to ration. You're making cosmetics, not ferraris! Now I'm crossing my fingers that the products are great too 🙂

@Kim888I totally agree! It was a bit hard last night but happy to see there is still stock. Even in Canada! That like never happens! LOL

I was definitely surprised to see no drama this morning.

I totally agree!!!!

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I just bought the lipgloss!! I can't wait to try out the foundation in person!!!

I'm waiting for reviews to come out, about the lasting power on the face.

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I love the fenty beauty products but does anyone else think the highlight might be a rather odd
1,613 Replies
testing