cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

This line was made for more oily skinned women. Probably why you were disappointed, you don't need anything that's mattifying.  

Could someone do me a favour and swatch the lightest stix with the liquid foundations to compare? I want a stix, but I don't think their lightest shades (linen and porcelain) are actually going to be light enough. I *think* I'll match the 100 in the liquid foundation though.

Or, compare it to Tarte Rainforest Foundation or MJ foundations in the lightest shade? 

Fenty isn't stocked in my closest Sephora yet so I can't swatch myself 😞 

@kbmatthews I posted swatches of shades 100-210 a few pages back on this thread. Here's a link to all the swatches: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/THE-FENTY-BEAUTY-THREAD/td-p/2877198/page/13

@trishavt

Related technical glitch...that link won't work for everyone since it ends in "page/13". I have my view set to 50 posts per page, which makes this thread well under 13 pages and I simply get an error trying to see it (your post is actually on page 6 for me). I don't for the life of me understand why or how that came about, but whoever is coding this place is not all that bright.

I guess the best practice workaround is to just post the day and time something was posted, and a link to the thread itself if needed? (Your post was on 9/8 at 5:11 central, so folks can scroll back and find it if needed)

Off to find the feedback thread while I'm thinking about it...been meaning to report this but keep forgetting. 

@RGbrown @trishavt actually, if you click the little button that allows you to edit a post, there is also a function called 'Highlight' post. 

If you click that and then copy your link, it will take you to the exact post.

@Mochapj

Daaaaang, thank you!!! 🎉

They really need to create an FAQ on all the little bits and pieces like that. I'd never even noticed that on the menu before.

@kbmatthews I will try to swing into my Sephora today and do the needful for you!

Lightest Stix and the 100, on it!

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Upcoming liquid lip

My bank account is crying. her packaging is life ❤😭

My bank account is crying. her packaging is life ❤😭

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I'm overloaded with liquid lipsticks and I've already found my HG formula so I was REALLY hoping this would be nail polish (not that I'm not overloaded with that either lol)

Between this, the new iPhone, and holidays/birthdays my wallet will be sad af!!!

This packaging is gorgeous.

These kind of remind me of the Louboutin packaging. Very pretty!

I was thinking the same @kbmatthews

beautiful packaging!

Anonymous Insider

WOW!!!!!

So I was going to write a long winded post about my thoughts but Samantha pretty much took all my thoughts and explained them in a better way than I ever could. For dry, light to fair peeps who want more insight this is a great video to watch 🙂 

Is the primer a necessary purchase?

@richhoneyxx I don't think it is necessary. Again, I have dry skin and just was not impressed by it.

I'm the shade ginger in nars radiant creamy concealer (which I sometimes wear alone/as a foundation more than a highlighting concealer) and was wondering if anyone knew what shade foundation in fenty this would be?? 

honestly because had the tendency to oxidize I'd recommen...

honestly because had the tendency to oxidize I'd recommend actually going in store to get swatches. Sephora also gives samples out for her foundation so that you don't have to buy the wrong color. I also am a ginger for nars concealer and it seemed hard for me to find a match because of it.
1,613 Replies
testing