Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

More swatches of the Galaxy collection - Available now! Links in OP

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.59.41 AM.png

Fenty Beauty GALAXY Collection will be available online a...

Fenty Beauty GALAXY Collection will be available online at Sephora and at fentybeauty.com at 12pm EST. it is available right away in Sephora stores once they open. I'm literally outside of my local Sephora and they already have the entire Galaxy Collection on the floor 😊 SN I'm surprised at how small the palette is in person🙈

Re: Fenty Beauty GALAXY Collection will be available online a...

Lol exciting! I'd love too swatches of the lippies if you are getting them!!! and of course the palette as well. 

Happy shopping!

oh goodness I wish I saw this earlier. I detached the pal...

Oh goodness I wish I saw this earlier and thank you. I swatched the palette and only a couple of shades looked good on me unfortunately, I'm a 420/430 in FENTY foundation for reference. The SCI-FLY lip gloss and the matching lipstick didn't look good on me. But I do like the liquid eyeliners though just wasn't expecting the crater one to not be gold since it looked kind of gold in some of the swatches. So now I'm on the hunt for a gold liquid eyeliner lol, and I just picked up a few other things while in store 😊. Oh totally forgot that the eyeshadow brush is so soft and nice. Overall, the entire Collection looked gorgeous, but just not that great on me lol. As an aside, for anyone trying to get any Galaxy product add the products to your like list and then when it's released at 12pm it'll be easier to add to your basket cz it's already saved.

Re: oh goodness I wish I saw this earlier. I detached the pal...

Thanks for your thoughts @mslolao 🙂

Anytime!!! 😊

Thanks for sharing all your thoughts!!! I also thought that eyeliner was gold so good to know

Do you know when the products will be in stock ET?

@Jaz417The products are in stock now! 🙂

@Jaz417 People are reporting 12pm est online but in store when the stores open

More swatches of the holiday palette

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 1.04.58 PM.png

I am still a bit confused about this palette. These swatches look bright and vibrant with lots of jewel tones. @ElleElleG's swatches below look almost pastel, very soft and muted. It seems like every pic I've seen shows an entirely different palette with different colors. I know lighting plays a big role, but with as many pics as I've seen of it, I should have a pretty decent feel of how it actually looks...but I don't. This one seems to shift a LOT. So weird. 😕

I watched Nikkia's video earlier on today and the colors preformed completely differently as soon as she went in with a glitter glue. I kind of wish things were a little bit more consistent, I'm trying to decide if I want this during the f&f sale.

@RGbrown I wonder if they have primer down or something?  I agree from the photos I've seen I was a bit confused at some shades when I swatched in store. The lighter shades (light blue, white, lime) required at least 2 swatches to get the underlying base shade to show.  The deeper shades were way more impressive.

@ElleElleG

Thanks so much for your thoughts here and below (and the swatches). I think I'm still on the fence enough that this will be a pass for now...unless it goes on sale...then all bets are off 😂

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

How do you keep the concealer from creasing or looking patchy under the eyes?

More swatches of the liners

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 6.39.45 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-12 at 6.40.35 AM.png

My SA allowed me to play with the Galaxy Palette while in...

My SA allowed me to play with the Galaxy Palette while in store yesterday. Here are some swatches....

Re: My SA allowed me to play with the Galaxy Palette while in...

Oh wow!  Thank you so much for the swatches @ElleElleG Heart 

Re: My SA allowed me to play with the Galaxy Palette while in...

Are tags broken? I didn't receive any notifications for this post 🤔  

Anyways, thanks @veronika23 @PrettyPaint @ZombieMetroAnt

edit: BTW V, I believe my SA said the palette would be $59 (or maybe it was $50....one of the two)

1,612 Replies
testing