Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

New products coming 7/6

I can’t wait to see what comes out for Fall! Fenty has very lovely products! Can’t wait, can’t wait: repeat 100 times! I just love the idea of wearing white eyeliner, such a fresh look ❣️

Eyeliner?

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@Mochapj,

I am OBSESSED with this look! ❤️ As soon as I saw this photo on Fenty Beauty's Instagram today, I instantly decided that I'm doing a white winged liner tomorrow 😉

Best,

Laurie

@LaurieBT It’s so pretty! I saw another photo where Priscilla Ono was wearing a yellow wing and it was also 😍38DFFB96-2C0C-41AC-BA6A-8A7361D03A43.png

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Could this be a sneak peek at what's to come? No mention of what was used on her lips and eyes.

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 7.48.24 AM.png

Supercalifrajalistic FENTY release party at Sephora today! YES! the whole line is all that and you can see the highlighters from outer space! I can't wait to get the Mimosa/Sangria one to wear as eye shadow. Great play date!

@ShiraBTlove the colors on the right, the ones on the left would make some great eyeshadow colors.

These are gorgeous,  @ShiraBT!  I hope you had a great launch party! 

Lol and there were Riri’s green room faves: FlamingHot Cheetos and OREOS

These are the beauties I picked up this morning from the Garden State Mall in NJ. There was a VIB Fenty early access event from 9am to 10am.

I thought I would share my thoughts after swatching everything in store today since my opinions completely changed. I didn’t want anything but the eye foil based on ig swatches but since the eye foil I wanted was sold out, I had to go to store to get it. I think this collection is so unique and I really love it. Lip glosses: I decided on not getting these because I only wanted “bilingual”, the orange gloss. After swatching, these are actually much more wearable than I thought. They are sheer but you can for sure see the colours in all of these on the lips. They reflect the colour a lot more in the light. Based on rihanna putting these on, I thought the colours would be way more intense but I don’t put on thick layers of gloss. Overall, I think the day set is much more shimmery and more wearable in comparison to the day set. Highlights: I completely changed what I wanted after swatching. The ice blue/bronze duo is the most “highlight-y” and the one I now want. I wanted the other two but have now changed my mind. The pink/orange duo is not that highlight-y and more of a shimmery blush to me since there isn’t much shimmer. It reminded me of the becca luminous blushes but more intense. The orange shade was also a little chunk. The lilac/periwinkle duo is most like eyeshadow. The lilac shade is highlight-y but the periwinkle shade is almost dull? and I don’t think would look flattering on anyones cheeks as a highlight. Eye foils: Star of the show for me is the tini kini/mamacita eye foil. I am a sucker for liquid shadows like this. The irridescent shade is just stunning! It reflects green/blue and purple in certain lights and looks good on top of the rose gold shade. The rose gold shade isn’t super metallic but still really pretty and has no shimmer like the other shade has. The other brown/gold duo was lackluster to me. On my skin tone, it looks dull and just not something I would buy. I think it will look beautiful on a deeper skin tone though but I couldnt test that theory. They dry down pretty quickly and slightly transferred on my finger when I rubbed it aggressively. I don’t think there will be fallout from these at all. Picture does not do this duo justice at all but thought the close up might be helpful

@stdtomato, my favorites today after swatches was the sam...

@stdtomato, my favorites today after swatches was the same as you.

@sydtomato Thanks for your input, this really helps. So no new Fenty products for me this time! I just have the mini lip gloss and the Hu$la Baby highlighter and I absolutely love it. As for glosses I own many different ones so although I love Fenty’s new collections ( the day and night ) I will stay away....so hard...so hard...!

Im trying to resist the glosses hard too! I really just wish these were singles. I have a gloss problem lol

Anyone know if those glosses the same formula as her universal gloss bomb?

I went to the store today and swatched them, doesnt seem the same but it is not sticky or anything

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

dangit Rihanna I don't even like lip gloss and I'm seriously eyeing these 👀

I really thought that the highlighters were eyeshadows, stupid me !🤪

You’re not stupid! You can use the highlighted as eyeshadow, especially the crazy pink purple and orange colors!

@keana1, it's easy to do!  They look like the packaging of the Stila shimmer glow liquid eye shadows. 

1,612 Replies
testing