cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@CynthieLu Oh yes, she was super sweet. We even exchanged contact info so I could practice my French 😁

What a totally sweetie! That's awesome @Guessgal 😃

Peach and Riri are on my Loves list, @danielledanielle ! 🧡💖🧡💖

IMG_8529.png

I am LOVE with the Fenty Eaze drops after trying a sample! First foundation product in long while that didn’t break me out and my skin looked better after taking it off! What primer do y’all use with the drops?

Ahhh ok, the discontinued shades have been replaced 🤔🤞🏼🤞🏼 

There's hope for bikini martini and drama cla$$ 🫶🏼 @bakeamuffin 

@danielledanielle Holding out hope! 😍

Riri was brought back as a permanent shade, just without the Superbowl look/packaging.  Page is now live

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Riri 

This makes me happy @danielledanielle! 😊 

Me too @itsfi 

IMG_6929.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg

Has anyone seen The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Fuchsia Wife online, specifically on the Canadian site?

The two limited addition colours aren’t showing up on the Canadian site and I don’t know if I missed them or not🥹 @TeamBIC 

Hi @bakeamuffin,

I'm sorry that these 2 shades are not currently listed on the Sephora Canada site. I'll check with our teams to see if I can find out when they might become available. Thank you! 

Best regards,

Laurie

I appreciate your time and help so much, @LaurieBT Were you able to find out about the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain Gem and I for the limited edition shades? I can see them from the Fenty brand page but when I click into the product they don’t show. 

the same thing is happening with the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Party Hour . I did reach out to customer support and was told “it should be available soon.” But there was no other resolution, they couldn’t even tell me if I could find it in stores or not.
The product was set to launch yesterday; I can see it from the brand page, I can see in the search bar and I can tag it but when I click on the product the shade disappears. I think there’s a glitch happening for some product uploads. I reached out to T28 the brand and they said the blush should be available to Canadians now as well so 🤷🏻‍♀️ @TeamBIC 

Hi @bakeamuffin,

I apologize that I was not able to get an ETA on when this might become available, but I've shared this feedback about the Fenty Beauty shades and the Tower 28 Blush shade so Canadian the team is aware. I recommend keeping an eye on the product pages and checking back for updates, and I'll be happy to let you know if I receive more details. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie 

@LaurieBT Thank you so much for taking the time to look into that and to also take it forward that they’re not working on the Canadian site yet, I really appreciate you doing that! I’ll keep my eyes open for them, can’t wait to be able to order ☺️ 🛍️ have a great weekend! 

You're very welcome @bakeamuffin and I'm so sorry for the delay on these! Thank you so much, and have a great weekend as well! 😊

3 Replies
testing