cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I want wait for my order to come in. I really want to the try the skincare line 

X posting from Beauty News:

Looks Like Rihanna Is Launching “Fenty Hair”

fenty.JPG

From Refinery29:

Spoiler
"Turns out, the best place to scoop beauty news is on the international trademarks website. Rihanna’s company, Roraj Trade LLC, just filed trademark application documents for "Fenty Hair."
According to legal documents filed March 3, the prospective Fenty Hair line could include shampoo, hair relaxing, straightening, and waving stylers, bleach and color products, and even hair glitter. With that said, given that the "Fenty Hair" trademark is still in its early stages of processing and approval, there's no estimated date as to when we could actually see (or shop) any tangible products at Sephora.
Although there isn't much information out about the specifics of a Fenty Beauty expansion, fans are already getting excited about the prospect. Some even speculated that Rihanna may have hinted at the release of the hair-care line in the music video for "Lemon" by N.E.R.D. and Rihanna." 

Awww this is such a sweet pic of RiRi ❤️ Can’t wait to see the hair products when they launch! @ZombieMetroAnt 

C4A97D8C-A697-47EA-A27C-5B185A1D9195.png

F5043385-875E-46F9-948B-D898B5D11E31.jpeg

2895BB9F-5940-427B-B1A7-5DBD1E5B4923.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 , what is it though?  Body foundation?

@danielledanielle I'm thinking it's body foundation with a hint of glow

@SportyGirly125 , got it.  I never quite get the idea of body foundation, but that's just me.  Got a blurb from a Nylon.com article:

"Seven shades of Body Sauce will officially arrive on March 5. Intended to be worn as a lightweight, all-over glow, Body Sauce is both buildable and blendable. The product provides sheer to medium coverage depending upon your application, and Fenty Beauty reports that the seven chosen shades should suit all skin tones.

A gel-cream, the Body Sauce ingredients list includes Babassu Oil and Vitamin E, which Fenty Beauty says will nourish the skin, while leaving a bit of glow. As an added bonus, the Sauce is humidity, sweat, and transfer-resistant, meaning you can wear this on even the hottest of summer days.

The product was officially announced on Monday, March 1, but it looks as if Rihanna was secretly wearing Body Sauce for awhile. Last week, Fenty Beauty shared a video of Rihanna walking outside, hinting that a new drop was coming. The video was first shared by the star back in October, meaning that Body Sauce has been hiding in plain sight.

As for how best to wear and apply Body Sauce, Fenty Beauty suggests applying the product with a brush. After allowing the sauce to "sit while you handle some business," you can then continue on with the rest of your routine. Skin should be clean and dry before applying."

718D1AE8-DA91-42A9-93CF-54666E78E270.jpeg

A9B037EA-D33D-4583-9468-2208CD034622.png

6E84E1C0-82FE-429A-8713-62624A9E36D0.png

@SportyGirly125  thanks for posting, was wondering if they'd do a set this year.  But, exclusives? 🤔 These look spot on like royal icing and cheeky.

AE278CCA-5EE6-4A1A-9D0E-0198E93CEDDE.png

@danielledanielle Thanks for the Fenty update!

Releasing Dec 26Releasing Dec 26

94E0DEAB-0483-4655-9541-87AAB2D32F72.png

0D9E15BB-4A12-4213-B8CE-18819EBE8310.png

C1D88E21-4622-4CFD-A782-69681B7337BB.png

My Fruit Snackz lip arrived this weekend. It feels very smooth and looks exactly like these swatches. Zero taste. Interesting. You get any @SportyGirly125 ? 

@Sunnysmom I saw Fruit Snackz on Carla Cassandra and didn't like how it looked on the lips.  The more mauve and nude shade are still on my list but I haven't purchased them yet.

Oh that’s too bad @SportyGirly125 , I think I like it so far. My lips are quite pale so maybe that’s why it appears a bit brighter but it’s still a muted red berry. And I know I like a brighter lip than a lot probably do too. 🙂   85350E16-8D4A-4540-91A4-5D5A542D3FB0.jpeg4AF22DCE-22AE-44EE-A3FC-13C3ED407881.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I am actually going to buy the new Nars lippie that is out now in the color Berenice from the Claudette collection, which is more my vibe.

1 Reply
testing