Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Wish it was the pink one but I'll take it! thank you for...

Wish it was the pink one but I'll take it! thank you for sharing @SportyGirly125

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

In love with contour stix and highlighter

A2E3F60B-1A7B-430C-AF77-5C7DF0B5FA2C.png

941E634D-0FB8-4B50-BB4D-E2656EC07C48.png

I can’t wait! I see about 4 or 5 colors I would love.

A0A3918E-6413-4F8C-8D1A-4915127E1176.png

7E30FC62-2162-4044-9339-F32EABFAE410.png

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I had to drop in and post a pic of one of my faves!!I just love my FENTY Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette!! I literally create soo many looks with this palette, I've used it for shadow, blush, highlight, even for my lip! I use it soo much, I had to buy another one!! And just my luck it's on sale!!

IMG_7839.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

Re: RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

It’s a really wonderful palette. Also amazing with a big, fluffy brush for body shimmer, shoulders, décolletage, etc. Love it! @nellaluvsbeauty 

I was looking at it for a while and thinking for my fair...

I was looking at it for a while and thinking for my fair skintone it might not fully work as a highlight palette but as a shadow palette it would be awesome. Your pics sold me! The shades that won't work as a highlight will be awesome as shadow or a lip color, which is a great idea too! thanks!!!

Re: RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

My goodness!!! Those swatches are beautiful!!! I am always eyeing that palette, but now I feel like I need it!!giphy

Thanks for the swatches and info @nellaluvsbeauty it's be...

Thanks for the swatches and info @nellaluvsbeauty it's been in my cart for a while, you just made me purchase! Excited!

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Which palette from Fenty would you guys recommend?

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@Mallerlynwhich are you trying to choose between?

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I really want to try these highlights

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@Mallerlyn I really recommend FENTY Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette!! I just recently posted my palette of this, in this thread ( which is actually the 2nd one I bought because I use it soo much). I hope this helps!

I'm torn on buying the new cream bronzers. The reviews seem really positive but I can't make up my mind. I'd be either Butta Biscuit or Macchiato. Thoughts?

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

What is your foundation match? There are two for every range so knowing your foundation shade can help!

@makeitup305 In the haul thread sonnydee just posted a Fe...

@makeitup305 In the haul thread sonnydee just posted a Fenty cream bronzer purchase, you might ask her.

534E6823-7B8E-4620-9931-1350A99CD09B.png

Hi was hoping that she would expand into skincare. I am excited about this! 

Available March 20th at Fenty B5379A7E-2C38-4AD0-8561-97C791EC082D.jpeg

B6D9773C-C3F7-4D87-8AD5-261EBA32EA24.jpeg

EBB3961F-FD95-4856-9D84-B8726330F4CD.jpeg

General question about the gloss bombs. I tried the original 3 times and the chunky glitter didn't work for me. Is the glitter in all the shades? These glosses look so lovely on every person. I want to love one.

testing