cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

General question about the gloss bombs. I tried the original 3 times and the chunky glitter didn't work for me. Is the glitter in all the shades? These glosses look so lovely on every person. I want to love one.

excellent choice @sprocketta I stocked up on the mini cas...

excellent choice @sprocketta I stocked up on the mini case but still bought 2 more in fs of sweet mouth....& the others 😍

@sprocketta

Re: @sprocketta

Thanks @sonnydee I really like Sweetmouth.

glass slipper has nothing in it at all @sprocketta sweet...

glass slipper has nothing in it at all @sprocketta sweet mouth is more of a shimmer than glitter. if you want i can swatch

Re: glass slipper has nothing in it at all @sprocketta sweet...

@sonnydee thanks! A swatch would be great.

F43187E3-D1F3-47C8-AA97-166032C82629.png

Oh boy this is dangerous information. Cream products are my favorite - especially of the cheek variety. Definitely excited for these!

Can't see the image in the app... I'm gonna guess it's th...

Just saw...CAN'T WAIT

FF5E22CA-B0B0-4F61-8911-A3E5A7901903.png

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Does anyone know what happened to the black Stunna Lip Paint color, Uninvited? I finally got up the balls to buy it but I can't find it on the Sephora app anymore. It's only on the Fenty site now. I was hoping to buy it from Sephora for shipping and my points. Is it just out of stock or are they not selling it third party anymore?

I thought it was LE for Sephora around last Halloween? I...

I thought it was LE for Sephora around last Halloween? I think you can still buy it direct, though.

Yes, I think Sephora had the matte black cap, which was LE.

Yes, I think Sephora had the matte black cap, which was LE.

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

New products....

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I love the color sweet mouth. I think it’s such a pretty color.

@KNC24, The glosses and lippie set is going on my purchas...

@KNC24, The glosses and lippie set is going on my purchase list!

RE: @KNC24, The glosses and lippie set is going on my purchas...

@Luvstravel There are so pretty!!! I mister is speaking my curiosity

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Page is up for the new shades of lip bomb in store & online 1/31 @SportyGirly125

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit

@sonnydee Thank you for the tag and update.

@lmaster look at the info @sonnydee found for the release date of the Fenty glosses 1/31

Oh thanks guys!! @SportyGirly125 @sonnydee can't wait!!

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@CookieGirl1 asked for my thought on the new eyeliners so I thought I would post here in case anyone else is interested. I wore both the new mascara & the eyeliner in Cuz I'm black (matte black) Eyeliner (water line) thoughts: The good: It did last a few hours before noticeably fading. I put it on about 4 pm (when I received it in the mail) & checked it out before washing it off at about 11pm, gone by my inner half It was creamy & smooth & was easy to apply Packaging is pretty & not complicated I swatched on my hand to see how that held up. it did pretty good. stayed thru some hand washing but faded gracefully The bad: for me at least: It's not opaque black on first swipe, buildable on my hand swatch but not so much on my waterline. Its black but not intense black (but I'm used to MJ Fineliner) For waterline use, it's liner itself is larger so you got to be careful not to stab yourself in the eye It did last which says something I like it, I'm keeping it. May pick up a blue shade but I'll swatch in store first. Pics cross post from haul thread. Swatches on bottom one swipe. Shades Puppy eyez (bronze) opaque on first swipe.

6 Replies
testing