Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

yea @CookieGirl1 the bronze was much more opaque than the...

yea @CookieGirl1 the bronze was much more opaque than the black. But some like their black being not so intense 🤷 I need a cobalt so will swatch in store if its opaque like the bronze it will be going home!💙 happy to help

Re: yea @CookieGirl1 the bronze was much more opaque than the...

@sonnydee I think it's helpful for people that you pointed out your feelings about the black color.  However, I literally NEVER wear black eyeliner--mostly brown, navy, dark green, plum, gold, etc--so thankfully that really isn't a factor for me.  I can't wait until I can actually swatch some in store!

@sonnydee Thanks a lot for sharing. I was curious about t...

@sonnydee Thanks a lot for sharing. I was curious about the liners and how they held on the waterline. I think I'm like you in the sense that I like an intense black so I guess this one may not be for me.

Marc Jacobs Fineliner in black is so intense😍😍😍 @mgane...

Marc Jacobs Fineliner in black is so intense😍😍😍 @mganeshaly

Re: Marc Jacobs Fineliner in black is so intense😍😍😍 @mgane...

I'll have to check it out! @sonnydee Right now I'm using the Milk eyeliner in Boss but it tends to collect/move around on me. It might be because I don't use a lot of powder but I like the intensity and how it applies.

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Can’t wait for the clear gloss. Also glad to see the holiday lipglosses in full sizes 488733A4-501B-4558-877D-5F9D6850B89A.png

@sportygirly125 the clear gloss is something I need becau...

@SportyGirly125 the clear gloss is something I need because apparently I gave away my clear lip glass!

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I hope they release cheeky in a full size!

👆🏽👆🏽👍🏽

👆🏽👆🏽👍🏽

@SportyGirly125 thanks for the post definitely getting th...

@SportyGirly125 thanks for the post definitely getting the full size of all 3 new ones. hot chocolit is my most reached for one so far

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Also dropping Jan 16 FLY PENCIL!

I had a hard time choosing which shade I wanted, trying to stick to a low buy.  I

I was going towards the cherry one, and then reminded myself I have literally two red liners and that MUFE pencil!  Then I looked at the rose gold, but I've never really reached for a rose gold one..and I have a TF glitter liner that meets that quota, which I never use.  Finally, I landed on Purple Stuff.  I could use a really good, purply liner.  Let's hope this is the one.

These FlyPencil Longwear Eyeliner Pencils are now live on fentybeauty.

I had to order one. Probably more to follow.

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Love these colours! Might pick up some of the more unique shades to try out the formula.

@danielledanielle  Oh great, just when I was thinking I should declutter some eyeliners... These will be fun to swatch when they hit local Sephoras. 

@WinglessOne You can still declutter!  Swatching and watching is free of charge

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I LOVE the shade range!

Do they sleep at Fenty?!? They are work horses over there lol 

lol @gg84, they are definitely #teamnosleep, I went back...

lol @GG84, they are definitely #teamnosleep, I went back through the thread and looked at the drops I was excited about. Some were just months ago.

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

FULL FRONTAL MASCARA JAN 16 💓

Ordered the mascara, I’m a junkie and need to try every mascara. 

testing