Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@CookieGirl1 asked for my thought on the new eyeliners so I thought I would post here in case anyone else is interested. I wore both the new mascara & the eyeliner in Cuz I'm black (matte black) Eyeliner (water line) thoughts: The good: It did last a few hours before noticeably fading. I put it on about 4 pm (when I received it in the mail) & checked it out before washing it off at about 11pm, gone by my inner half It was creamy & smooth & was easy to apply Packaging is pretty & not complicated I swatched on my hand to see how that held up. it did pretty good. stayed thru some hand washing but faded gracefully The bad: for me at least: It's not opaque black on first swipe, buildable on my hand swatch but not so much on my waterline. Its black but not intense black (but I'm used to MJ Fineliner) For waterline use, it's liner itself is larger so you got to be careful not to stab yourself in the eye It did last which says something I like it, I'm keeping it. May pick up a blue shade but I'll swatch in store first. Pics cross post from haul thread. Swatches on bottom one swipe. Shades Puppy eyez (bronze) opaque on first swipe.

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@sonnydee thanks for the tag! I had been wondering what your thoughts were after trying out the formula. You made some very helpful points and eventually I still think I'll pick up one of the shades.

@sonnydee Thanks a lot for sharing. I was curious about t...

@sonnydee Thanks a lot for sharing. I was curious about the liners and how they held on the waterline. I think I'm like you in the sense that I like an intense black so I guess this one may not be for me.

Can’t wait for the clear gloss. Also glad to see the holiday lipglosses in full sizes 488733A4-501B-4558-877D-5F9D6850B89A.png

@sportygirly125 the clear gloss is something I need becau...

@SportyGirly125 the clear gloss is something I need because apparently I gave away my clear lip glass!

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I hope they release cheeky in a full size!

👆🏽👆🏽👍🏽

👆🏽👆🏽👍🏽

@SportyGirly125 thanks for the post definitely getting th...

@SportyGirly125 thanks for the post definitely getting the full size of all 3 new ones. hot chocolit is my most reached for one so far

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Also dropping Jan 16 FLY PENCIL!

I had a hard time choosing which shade I wanted, trying to stick to a low buy.  I

I was going towards the cherry one, and then reminded myself I have literally two red liners and that MUFE pencil!  Then I looked at the rose gold, but I've never really reached for a rose gold one..and I have a TF glitter liner that meets that quota, which I never use.  Finally, I landed on Purple Stuff.  I could use a really good, purply liner.  Let's hope this is the one.

These FlyPencil Longwear Eyeliner Pencils are now live on fentybeauty.

I had to order one. Probably more to follow.

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Love these colours! Might pick up some of the more unique shades to try out the formula.

@danielledanielle  Oh great, just when I was thinking I should declutter some eyeliners... These will be fun to swatch when they hit local Sephoras. 

@WinglessOne You can still declutter!  Swatching and watching is free of charge

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I LOVE the shade range!

Do they sleep at Fenty?!? They are work horses over there lol 

lol @gg84, they are definitely #teamnosleep, I went back...

lol @GG84, they are definitely #teamnosleep, I went back through the thread and looked at the drops I was excited about. Some were just months ago.

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

FULL FRONTAL MASCARA JAN 16 💓

Ordered the mascara, I’m a junkie and need to try every mascara. 

Ooh! @GG84 , would love to know your thoughts when ya use it.

I was going to grab the mascara instead of the liner, but the promo for the mascara came out today, so I figured I grab the liner instead. 

8 Replies