cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I follow one of riri’s global makeup artist on ig and I SWEARRRRRR i feel like she’s coming out with a new lipgloss shade? kinda like a brown-mauvey color?? idk if my eyes are just playing tricks on me tho

I hope the drop blushes!

@andreadaqueen

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

5A28D9FD-4C76-4BA1-9A12-5F9EFFC71977.png

Anonymous Insider

so glad she came out with a foundation for dry skin girls...

so glad she came out with a foundation for dry skin girls! 🙌

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

i’ve heard some people say it’s a new hydrating foundation for dry skin!! they saw it on the fenty website alongside the new primer they’re coming out with but they since, deleted it.

anybody waiting for a new release? 😭 been wanting to buy some new stuff but I feel like if I buy it already, she’s gonna release some new stuff like blushes and new shades of lipglosses 😩 I honestly feel like she’s about to release blushes and new shades of the lipgloss cuz she been wearin’ it for quite some time now.

I'm all for that red killawatt that was supposed to be re...

I'm all for that red killawatt that was supposed to be released, but it got squashed because of the name. I was really looking forward to doing some drafting with it.

RE: I'm all for that red killawatt that was supposed to be re...

ya know it sis! i’ve also been waiting for that release too but I feel like she’s going to release it along with some new stuff 😍🥰 lets pray it gets released soon enough lol

New product

B6F3006E-C061-4FAA-9B0B-3FA5BFE6A64B.png

6D29F6FD-CC60-4AB7-B594-982AB1B7789F.png

Fenty now has handheld mirrors

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I have to be pretty close to hitting pan on my TF Chocolate Soleil light so this is perfect. Hoping Indasun works well for me.

has anyone tested the bronzer yet?

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Went and got a mini foundation to try the bronzer AGAIN.  Also, I've been trying to decipher what shade I really am, 300 looking too light lately. This is the bronzer in Caramel Cutie with Foundation in 330.  It really gave the right amount of warmth and smoothness.  The SA also layered a Becca highlighter on top, and a blush, so it plays well with others.

IMG_20190409_175259172.jpg

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Sun Stalk'r Instant Warmth Bronzer Caramel Cutie

I did! It made skin look so smooth, not orange at all. Di...

I did! It made skin look so smooth, not orange at all. Didn't get the shade though 😥😑

Wondering the same thing!! Im desperate to hear people’s thoughts on the forums 😣

Ahh I'm so excited for the bronzers! I will definitely be buying one! The majority of products I own are Fenty because it is an amazing brand. Here's a list of what I own:

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Diamond Milk

I also own Fu$$y but it won't let me tag it

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Uncuffed

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal

and the mini set

As you can see, I love Fenty!

I’m so excited for the bronzers!!! I have no idea which shade I’ll need though so a trip to Sephora it will be. Hopefully my bf will be with me to stop me from buying everything 🤭

Do I need either? No, but do I want both? Yes.

testing