cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@IttyxBittyxMe - Wow!  Both are so pretty!

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

She dropped ANOTHER highlighter preview last night. So that makes 3 new Killawatts and a bronzer. 💸💸💸

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

These shades look stunning.

They look so pretty!❤️

Wow so beautiful, always been curious to try out her stuff after hearing so many good things

@SportyGirly125 is there a release date??? I neeeed!! eta I’m gonna assume April 5 like the bronzers?

@cianni 

Swatches for you

Left to Right-Penny4uthots, Afternoon Snack and Mo’Hunny (the glitter side)-they look similar in the photo almost but the far right has more sparkle in it. It applies beautifully on my skin  C6C10181-BEF2-40D3-A6B5-4A9A56F3E080.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 thank you for the swatches!! I’ll definitely be picking up the killawatt duo today 😍 it looks like a dream! Also so random but - do you have issues opening the compact? I don’t know why but all my other Fenty hilighters have a dent in one of the sides where my nail scraped it as I tried to open the compact and I’m definitely  doing it wrong haha

@cianni no I never had an issue with opening the Fenty highlighters. 

@SportyGirly125 guess what came home with me on my lunch break 😂 thanks for the swatches (and enabling!!) ❤️❤️4FD79B7B-927A-409F-93BA-8F0EB1ACE905.jpeg

@cianni yay. You are going to love it. 

@cianni yes April 5. 

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

1E964499-6D3D-418D-AC3D-659A1F01E681.png

34BFCCC7-370C-4893-8BE8-4D755413B193.png

9072E587-B5D9-4CD8-8168-ED8541E7E878.png

Available April 5 at Sephora

This one isn't out yet 😥😥

This one isn't out yet 😥😥

RE: This one isn't out yet 😥😥

@danielledanielle Unfortunately, I don’t think it will be out for a while. They delayed the release and removed all promotions of this color due to controversy over the use of “Geisha”. It’s so pretty 😭

Re: RE: This one isn't out yet 😥😥

It's baffling that Fenty of all brands would choose to go with such a name! While it shouldn't have gotten to that point, I've been pleasantly surprised with the speed at which they're resolving it. It's easily my favorite shade and but there's no way I would have touched it if they'd kept the name.

Re: RE: This one isn't out yet 😥😥

Ugh, I had a feeling, but I was hoping for different.

oooh I really like the look of that red! I did just get the Natasha palette though so will prob have to restrain myself haha

1B64E16A-759E-4C60-9380-D2A46CFD0E94.png

@SportyGirly125 ,

I am SO ready for these bronzers! This packaging is everything. I have my eyes on shade "INDASUN."

Best,

Laurie

I can't wait to try this bronzer!

4 Replies
testing