cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Why are these so beautiful? 😍 I want uncuffed and unveil...time to make my holiday wishlist now! 

Not going to lie uncuffed looks right up my alley (and I probably have 500 dupes for). Do we know if these are LE or not?

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I also bought the new diamond veil "how many carats?" from Sephora and it's starting to get a weird discoloration after about 2 uses

I think this might be normal for that product. I saw the tester in store and it also looked like that.

@Triskit14 Is it possible that you had a bit of bronzer, contour powder, eyeshadow, or blush on your fingertips that could have transferred to it? 

no, I used the brand new brushes that I purchased with it

no, I used the brand new brushes that I purchased with it

I agree that that doesn't look right.  I would see if you can return it for a new one. @Triskit14

ok thank you! I will

ok thank you! I will

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Has anyone gotten the new diamond milk gloss and it look all weird in the bottle? like it looks like it's coagulating at the bottom of the bottle. I also have not used this product yet.

@Triskit14 Is this after you shook it well? Contents can definitely settle and give an odd appearance to lip creams and lip glosses. I’ve seen it happen with a number of mine from different brands. 

I can't remember, I don't believe I shook it

I can't remember, I don't believe I shook it

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

These look like new lip paints

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 9.11.23 AM.png

They are! There is a none blurred image posted below of the 3 on the right.  I'm wondering what that black one is on the left, looks interesting

I think she might be wearing one of the new lip paints in this pics

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 7.26.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 6.59.17 AM.png

More Stunna shades coming

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@Mochapj I love that Rihanna is bringing colours and products to the game that are different from everyone else’s, and in small, thoughtful releases. 

I’ve got so much respect for her game because she’s created a brand centered around high quality, inclusivity, creativity, and sustainable growth. She’s a smart businesswoman. 

Screenshot_20180906-213540.jpg

Diamond collection is live!

5 Replies
testing