|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

New palette coming - July 6th

Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 1.01.22 PM.png

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

New products coming 7/6

I canโ€™t wait to see what comes out for Fall! Fenty has very lovely products! Canโ€™t wait, canโ€™t wait: repeat 100 times! I just love the idea of wearing white eyeliner, such a fresh look โฃ๏ธ

Eyeliner?

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@Mochapj,

I am OBSESSED with this look! โค๏ธ As soon as I saw this photo on Fenty Beauty's Instagram today, I instantly decided that I'm doing a white winged liner tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best,

Laurie

@LaurieBT Itโ€™s so pretty! I saw another photo where Priscilla Ono was wearing a yellow wing and it was also ๐Ÿ˜38DFFB96-2C0C-41AC-BA6A-8A7361D03A43.png

Could this be a sneak peek at what's to come? No mention of what was used on her lips and eyes.

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 7.48.24 AM.png

Supercalifrajalistic FENTY release party at Sephora today! YES! the whole line is all that and you can see the highlighters from outer space! I can't wait to get the Mimosa/Sangria one to wear as eye shadow. Great play date!

@ShiraBTlove the colors on the right, the ones on the left would make some great eyeshadow colors.

These are gorgeous,  @ShiraBT!  I hope you had a great launch party! 

Lol and there were Ririโ€™s green room faves: FlamingHot Cheetos and OREOS

These are the beauties I picked up this morning from the Garden State Mall in NJ. There was a VIB Fenty early access event from 9am to 10am.

I thought I would share my thoughts after swatching everything in store today since my opinions completely changed. I didnโ€™t want anything but the eye foil based on ig swatches but since the eye foil I wanted was sold out, I had to go to store to get it. I think this collection is so unique and I really love it. Lip glosses: I decided on not getting these because I only wanted โ€œbilingualโ€, the orange gloss. After swatching, these are actually much more wearable than I thought. They are sheer but you can for sure see the colours in all of these on the lips. They reflect the colour a lot more in the light. Based on rihanna putting these on, I thought the colours would be way more intense but I donโ€™t put on thick layers of gloss. Overall, I think the day set is much more shimmery and more wearable in comparison to the day set. Highlights: I completely changed what I wanted after swatching. The ice blue/bronze duo is the most โ€œhighlight-yโ€ and the one I now want. I wanted the other two but have now changed my mind. The pink/orange duo is not that highlight-y and more of a shimmery blush to me since there isnโ€™t much shimmer. It reminded me of the becca luminous blushes but more intense. The orange shade was also a little chunk. The lilac/periwinkle duo is most like eyeshadow. The lilac shade is highlight-y but the periwinkle shade is almost dull? and I donโ€™t think would look flattering on anyones cheeks as a highlight. Eye foils: Star of the show for me is the tini kini/mamacita eye foil. I am a sucker for liquid shadows like this. The irridescent shade is just stunning! It reflects green/blue and purple in certain lights and looks good on top of the rose gold shade. The rose gold shade isnโ€™t super metallic but still really pretty and has no shimmer like the other shade has. The other brown/gold duo was lackluster to me. On my skin tone, it looks dull and just not something I would buy. I think it will look beautiful on a deeper skin tone though but I couldnt test that theory. They dry down pretty quickly and slightly transferred on my finger when I rubbed it aggressively. I donโ€™t think there will be fallout from these at all. Picture does not do this duo justice at all but thought the close up might be helpful

@stdtomato, my favorites today after swatches was the sam...

@stdtomato, my favorites today after swatches was the same as you.

@sydtomato Thanks for your input, this really helps. So no new Fenty products for me this time! I just have the mini lip gloss and the Hu$la Baby highlighter and I absolutely love it. As for glosses I own many different ones so although I love Fentyโ€™s new collections ( the day and night ) I will stay away....so hard...so hard...!

Im trying to resist the glosses hard too! I really just wish these were singles. I have a gloss problem lol

Anyone know if those glosses the same formula as her universal gloss bomb?

I went to the store today and swatched them, doesnt seem the same but it is not sticky or anything

dangit Rihanna I don't even like lip gloss and I'm seriously eyeing these ๐Ÿ‘€

I really thought that the highlighters were eyeshadows, stupid me !๐Ÿคช

Youโ€™re not stupid! You can use the highlighted as eyeshadow, especially the crazy pink purple and orange colors!
4 Replies
testing