cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@keana1, it's easy to do!  They look like the packaging of the Stila shimmer glow liquid eye shadows. 

RE: Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

the shimmer and glow type packaging things are for the eyes! i think she meant the compacts

@curlychiquita some of the colors are so vivid! I just can’t see myself wearing the orange/magenta and the bright blue ones as highlighters, maybe at a wild party but surely not at work!

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

More swatches

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 12.50.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-14 at 12.50.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-14 at 12.50.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-14 at 12.51.03 PM.png

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

OMG gorgeous!!

Fenty kills me with the names!  

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@veronika23 you’re enticing us with these gorgeous swatches, not ordering anything before these become available!

Some swatches

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 10.11.31 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-14 at 10.11.51 AM.png

Fenty Beauty - the rest of the beach please collection - May 21st

Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 9.54.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-14 at 9.54.10 AM.png

my wallet rn: oh no..... OH NOOOOO 😭😭😭😭😭

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@Mochapj Isn’t this pink absolutely gorgeous?!

Another new lip product/shade coming???

Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 7.32.40 AM.png

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I really waiting for the beach please that pink eyeshadow is everything

@diamondlove I know! It’s so beautiful, I have never seen such a beautiful pink eyeshadow like this before 😍.
Anonymous Insider

Went into Sephora today and tried the fairy bomb thinking I wouldn’t love it...I WAS SO WRONG!! It is a a beautiful almost rose gold glitter and feels so luxurious when applying...not very practical for day today but I might have to get one just for the amazingness that is a glitter powder puff!!!😝

@cheerlife , @curlychiquita, this is my $6 Sephora versio...

@Anonymous , @curlychiquita, this is my $6 Sephora version. 😁 Came with a nice puff too!

@Anonymous, the glitter powder puff really is something, isn't it!

Does anyway know if the body lava will be restocked? Initially, I could request an email when it was restocked, but now it just says "out of stock" (the pink one). But the bronze one still has the ability to request an email when it restocks. 🙂 

She shows the new products off here:

Purple/Orange palette - Beach, Please

testing