cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Omg whatever she is holding in that top left photo...I need more details!

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Something new coming from Fenty?  No description for the eyes... could it be the sneak peek posted in the OP?

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 6.17.08 PM.png

Yes, and it's about time....those sneak peeks were ages ago LOL

I don't wander into a store very often, but I took a brow class today and wandered for a few minutes afterward. Saw the Fenty Body Lava and gave it a little test on my arm. It's a microfine shimmer suspended in a...weird textured liquid. I'll try to describe it as best I can.

Have you ever heated cooking oil too long and wound up with a thick coating on the bottom of your pan? It's not exactly sticky, and not greasy or oily, but more gummy-like. It leaves my skin feeling like that...kinda slick, but also kinda tacky at the same time. I've had it on for 2+ hours now, and I can still feel it...it doesn't seem to absorb or dissipate, at least not yet. Those with pets that like to rub up against them might have to do a little work pulling critter hair off before heading out. Linty items might leave a bit of fuzz behind. I kept wiping my hand on my jeans on my way home, worried I was leaving a mess on my steering wheel lol. 

It is a lovely shimmer, but I'm not sure I like the texture of it much.

I want to love this stuff, it seems like the kind of thing I would want to wear all the time if I started working out again 😂 But all I can see when I look at it is endless glitter laundry, or messing up nice clothes. Did it seem like it wanted to transfer? Or did things just want to transfer to it like you said?

@fieldsofclover

I still haven't lost that tacky/gummy feeling off my right palm and fingers. I see a few sparkles on my jeans from continually trying to rub it off, but they are super fine and I don't feel like these jeans need to be washed before I could wear them again. My fingers and palms are also still quite sparkly, so I'd say it's actually pretty transfer-resistent. 

The down side is that looking closely at my fingers, and comparing both hands, the hand that touched it is dirtier...this stuff seems to be gathering jean fuzz and other bits of grime and locking it into my fingerprints.

Maybe I just need to get some babyfacial first next time, and get rid of those pesky fingerprints 😅

Kabuki brush, Body Lava, and Fairy Bomb are live!

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I just hopped onto the Fenty train last week and bought a bottle of Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Primer....HOLY MOLY❤ It is EVERYTHING in a primer I have been relentlessly searching for!

Another new body product

New body product is coming

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I was on the fence until I saw her demo; these look stunning on the skin!

I also love the little brush she's come out with to use with the new products. Sooo cute! 

Image result for rihanna new kabuki brush

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone think rouge members will have early access to this item when it comes out?

@Mochapj I just saw the teaser promo on Instagram. It loo...

@Mochapj I just saw the teaser promo on Instagram. It looks nice on the skin.

oooh, Body Lava 🌋

Special Edition Trophy Wife - Available on her website only

Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 7.16.13 AM.png

I am in love with her highlighters! I got the Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal one and it is absolutely gorgeous. 💛💖

Hi I got colored match in store for fenty foundation twice. The first time they told me i was shade 150 and then the second time they said 140 would look better on me so that is what I use. I noticed that 140 is for warm undertones but i have cooler and pinker undertones, i was wondering if y'all think that is okay or if a better shade would work for me.

Anonymous Insider

Can you post some swatches?

Can you post some swatches?

Could this be a purple shadow from her line???

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 7.24.49 AM.png

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@veronika23 it looks similar to the purple in those other killawatt duos we saw the preview of
testing