Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

yeah it does @Mochapj 🙂

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Could more match stix be coming or is this a typo... "Match stix in girl next door" (which is a Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter color but not currently a match stix)

Screen Shot 2018-01-29 at 12.03.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-29 at 12.02.47 PM.png

hi! I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing flashback with the foundation? it looks great in person but whenever i take a picture with flash I look like a ghost! if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great!

I had flashback too:( I'm still trying to figure out how to fix it too. Youre not alone!!! 

I experience flashback as well. I don’t use setting powder and the concealer I use is only two shades lighter than my skin. I’ve tried two didfeeenr shades of Fenty and both cause horrible flashback 

@srosa27 Are you using a setting powder on top? If you are, which one?

im using the tarte setting 

Hi @srosa27  I am not certain which Tarte powder you are referring to but if the powder is white or beige, and depending on your skin tone, it's not uncommon to experience flashback.  I find that unless I use a powder that is close to my skin tone I will have horrible flashback with any foundation I set using that same powder.

I had the chance to properly shade-match and test a full face of the Pro Filt'r foundation last night... and I'm the third-lightest shade, not the lightest (or too light), which has literally never happened to me before!

Watching Tarte/IT/Josie Maran/etc all swing and miss on shade ranges is really making me appreciate how much effort Fenty is putting into making sure... 🕶️... everyone's covered.

I need to go try these with a proper primer now that they've restocked shades. (And also cross fingers they're working on something more hydrating for future.)

@fieldsofclover Did you notice it darkening as it dried down? Or did it stay pretty true to shade for you?

@Susubee It really didn't... I was surprised! I actually...

@SusubeeIt really didn't... I was surprised! I did half my makeup with 110 (cooler) and half with 120 (neutral, and the closer match) to see if one would oxidize more than the other. The 120 actually looked too warm in the bottle but neutralized as it blended out. 👩‍🔬

I am loving the Mattemoiselle lipstick formula and am now on a quest to collect all the mini lippies!  

011618fentybabies.jpg

Full size is Spanked. 

Minis are 2x Candy Venom and Griselda - I didn't realize that both the New Lip set from Sephora and the Ring in Gorgeous set from SiJCP both contained the same shade... oops!  I will use them both, though!!! ❤️

So pretty! I cannot wait to wear Up 2 No Good in the summer!

❤️ Melissa

This makes me want the lip kit! 

do.not.need....

I love the formula too! Hope she comes out with even more colours! Maybe some metallics...

Ohhhh - Metallics would be lovely!  I agree, @k617! ❤️

Posting a lip swatch of Griselda here - I wasn’t going to redeem this, but since I was at a store today to pick up my Givenchy Lunar New Year lipstick and it was there, I redeemed it anyway!

It is indeed super dark and could probably be mistaken for black lipstick from far away. Not a work colour for me even if I am comfortable rocking darker lips at work. 

Slightly patchy but not as noticeable as I’d expected after reading the reviews of this being patchy. If I wipe off all the lipstick after a few minutes I’m left with a gorgeous berry stain!

9CD60339-B623-49B6-A780-2198C38035A5.jpeg

Gorgeous!   @k617

Thanks @Tamara76!!

Oooooooh la la! Drew me right in! This is gorgeous on you, @k617 ! Wow, what a stunner!

From the lipstick queen herself! Thank you, @lyravega! Heart

4 Replies
testing