Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

New powder products?

I was just coming over to post this I’m so excited 😆 I hope it’s new highlighter I bought the ABH aurora for those colors but the formula didn’t agree with me. Hope this is the same formula as Moscow mule.

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.47.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.47.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-17 at 7.48.11 AM.png

😁 I can’t wait!! I love that it comes out online and in-stores on the same day. 

I'm curious if anyone else has gotten breakouts from Fenty products? There's a lot of dimethicone (silicone) in almost all of her products. I broke out in lots of tiny little pustules where I had a put on a lot of the Killawatt Duo in "Mean Money" (left side that's more subtle) on my cheekbones. They weren't cystic, but deeper than whiteheads. I've never broken out like that before, and I know it was that highlight because that was the first time I used it and really used it heavily.

I've used Kevyn Aucoin "Candlelight" powder highlight several times for a similar and better effect, but never broke out from it (phenyl trimethicone, "drier than dimethicone" according to Paula's Choice). Used the more glittery side "Hu$tla Baby" of the Fenty duo and haven't broken out from using that side by itself, but I also don't need to use nearly as much. Didn't breakout with any from the ABH "Moon Child" palette (dimethicone is waaay further down the list).

That's awful! I guess it's good you were able to identify...

That's awful! I guess it's good you were able to identify the issue though. The Becca foundations (bottled ones) are loaded with dimethicone too, so that would be another thing to watch out for if you're sensitive to that.

Re: That's awful! I guess it's good you were able to identify...

Oh geez, thank you! I had a Becca tube foundation long ago, but it was thick and cakey, so I never used it full-on for very long. Ugh, I am oily/acne-prone, so it makes sense that dimethicone being second on the list would really clog up my pores. Just sucks, cuz that's quite a lot of product I can't use. At least the right side is mainly just glitter. Lol

Some swatches of the new shades

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 12.10.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-13 at 12.11.53 PM.png

I'm not really blown away, I guess I havent sipped the Fe...

I'm not really blown away, I guess I havent sipped the Fenty Kool Aid. S1ngle is the only one I'd consider buying but even then I can name a Nars shade thats basically identical.

I feel like S1ngle is going to be the color I jump on first, I love a good pinky nude. It looks like a really solid range, with something for everyone.

That shade is gorgeous, I love this range as well. There’s some

great nudes as well as vivid colours. Can’t wait to try them!

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 5.34.36 PM.png

Wow, this colour is stunning on her!

Think this is all 14 shades

lipfen.jpg

Definitely need to check out the orange, and maybe the fuchsia at the bottom too because I've realized that I don't have enough fuchsias in my lipstick collection!

Anonymous Insider

So many great shades available!  Thank you @veronika23!

14 new lipsticks shades - Dec 26th

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 1.33.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-12 at 1.33.54 PM.png

Any suggestions on which lipliner goes with Stunna? Thx

Marc Jacobs has an invisible/clear shade of lip liner if...

Marc Jacobs has an invisible/clear shade of lip liner if you can't find a good match.

Here's another one

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 6.24.59 AM.png

Ohhhh!!! Another color????

Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 5.00.13 PM.png

testing