THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Anonymous Insider

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

It looks great on you, @malday!

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Beautiful!

That color was made for you!

I love the fenty foundation in shade 130(yellowtoned fair...

I love the fenty foundation in shade 130(yellowtoned fair) in summer. However in winter(although i dont sun baithe)130 becomes too dark and the lighter shades are nuetral and cool. How do i fix this?

Screenshot_20171122-210136.jpg

It's live!!

I just got mine. I'm glad that it went live early because I didn't want to wait up until 3:00am EST or rush out on Thursday or Friday. Now I can sleep before I start enjoying my holiday.

I got mine!!
Anonymous Insider

HI guys!! 

i haven’t seen many people talk about issues with the highlighters on dry skin so was wondering if you could help. I have dry skin and I find that all the highlighters tend to look extremely pigmented on my skin and almost scaley. The powder clumps to the driest parts of my face and actually highlights my problem areas. They’re all soooo beautiful but I’m so disappointed because of how terrible they look on my skin... has anyone else experienced this with the highlighters? And does anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to look glossey and smooth on dry skin types?

@Anonymous I have dry skin and although the foundation didn’t work for me, the match stix highlight and Killawatt highlights do! They look amazing
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Do you have a preference as between the two highlighters, @bakeamuffin?

Re: RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

It’s suxh a close call but I personally reach for Starstruck in the match stick more often because I can get a precise highlight and it’s such an amazing glow. I honestly wasn’t expecting that much out of it but it wows me! 

@Anonymous, are you using the powder highlighters or the match stix highlighters?  When I use the match stix highlighters (or any cream highlighter), I don't always use foundation underneath.  I moisturize like heck and then use the cream highlighter directly on top of the moisturizer.  Powder highlighters don't always work well for me for the same reason that you have, which is how I decided to invest in the match stix trio.  Other recommendations for the Highlight group threads is to use a lactic or malic acid chemical exfoliation method before you apply makeup to get rid of dry patches (for example, Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel in various strengths, Sunday Riley Good Genes, etc.)

Edited to say that I re-read and realize that you reference powder highlighters.  I would try some of the exfoliants above (in sample sizes first!) and visit the Highlighters group for more ideas:  https://community.sephora.com/t5/Highlighters/bd-p/Highlighters

More pics of the stunna lip paint

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 8.05.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-11-20 at 8.05.53 AM.png

Hey guys!!! I really need help...so my face is pretty oily naturally and I haven’t found a good foundation that actually helps...I’m really looking into getting the Fenty foundation, but idk if I should...any suggestions?????

p.s. I’m also considering wearing it to my brothers wedding in May if it’s a good product

Girl...yes! This foundation lasts allllll day. I’ve worn it to a recent wedding this summer and it looked amazing in 110 degree LA weather! I also wore double wear to the bridal shower in summer weather and that held up great too! I love Fenty because it can be a sheer coverage if you blend enough and I prefer that. I like my freckles and want them to come through.

I have been wearing UD One and Done and about a month ago switch to the Fenty because I wanted fuller coverage and it had such good reviews PLUS it is cheaper then UD. YES!! Run and get matched. I'm very happy. Goes on smooth, I use my fingers but am thinking of switching to a brush. Stays put, looks fab. I'm hooked and my next purchase will be the primer.

Hi there,

In Mac Studio Fix Fluid I am NC35, in Nars Sheer Glow foundation I am Stromboli. I am wondering what shade I would be for Fenty Foundation?

@mj05 Did you figured out your foundation shade?  I also wear Nars Sheer in Stromboli, NC30 studio sculpt. I wear shade 240 in Fenty! I love it so much! Its so natural looking, not cakey at all and I have dry skin

The lip paint is up and showing as coming soon. You can sign up to be notified.

https://www.sephora.com/product/stunna-lip-paint-P39787544?skuId=1925114

It's showing up as available in stores and online 11/23 so maybe its not dropping early online or on the app .

Another look at the new lip paint

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 4.32.42 PM.png

1 Reply
testing