Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Here's another swatch of the stunna lip paint

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 7.13.12 AM.png

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@veronika23 I didn't see your pic before I posted.

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

@KNC24   no worries 🙂 That's just the OP. Sometimes the pics in the threads will repeat in the OP. Makes it easier if there's a lot of conversation going on in the thread and people wanna know what's coming. Like a quick reference you know 🙂

Official announcement by Rihanna (twitter) about FENTY be...

Official announcement by Rihanna (twitter) about FENTY beauty lip paint available November 23

RE: Official announcement by Rihanna (twitter) about FENTY be...

@mslolao i saw this pic to go with your pic.

I ordered the Fenty Beauty 400 and the concealer blends really well. What does everyone think about the highlighter?
Anonymous Insider

If I'm shade Fresco 2C3 in Estee Lauder double wear does anyone know what my Fenty shade would be? I live too far away to compare in person!

According to Sephora's Color IQ page you'd be 210 in Fenty @Anonymous

https://www.sephora.com/IQ/color/results.jsp?coloriq=true&shade_code=1Y07

More swatches of the palette

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 6.14.58 AM.png

I'm shade 1w2 Sand in Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation, what shade would I be in the fenty foundation? I live 6 hours from my nearest sephora so I can't test in person 

go on fb and look on the findation page. click there it w...

go on fb and look on the findation page. click there it will tell you. or go to findation.com on fb gives you direct link for Fenty. online you'll have access to dozens of matches for varioud brands

Re: go on fb and look on the findation page. click there it w...

Findation doesn't have fenty on their website yet 

Hey everyone!

I'm headed back home to Barbados and I'm taking this FENTY rightfully with me! I've been using everything FENTY from Primer to Blotting Powder so set everything a bit, but I live in Montreal in pretty cool weather presently, stark contrast with the 85-90 degrees there. I usually use Bosica's White Charcoal setting spray, but I have never tried it on top of the FENTY.

For those of you with oily/combination skin living in hot/humid temperatures, do you use a setting spray? Actually, even for those of you with oily/combination skin in cool temperatures as well, do you? I'm looking for a matte finish that will last AT LEAST 8-10hrs.

(Sorry in advance if I skipped over this being answered previously in the thread! #noob)

We have a home in Barbados and I spend a lot of time there. If I'm wearing foundation there, I have to use a setting spray. My favorite one is the new too faced peach mist. I've also used Urban Decay All Nighter. 

A fellow Bajan!? It'd be hilarious if we're related.

I've heard mixed reviews from oily friends about the all night spray. Have you tried this one https://www.sephora.com/product/mist-fix-setting-spray-P386660?skuId=1586254? It will be fete after fete, so I really want it to stick on LOL

Ha! Jamaican, but you never know!!! I've used this one too. It's also good. I'm dry so I can't use the MUFE one in the winter in the states. 

I hope you're travelling soon! Thank you so much for your recommendations I really appreciate it ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Has anyone used the Fenty Primer with other foundations? Does it work well with them? Trying to decide if it's worth buying. Got a sample and liked how it works with the Fenty Foundation, but didn't have enough to try with other foundations.

I have and I've been pretty happy with it. Definitely kee...

I have and I've been pretty happy with it. Definitely keeps it matte, but it feels nice going on. I don't think it dried my face out. This is me using the primer, foundation, concealer stick and Killawatt highlighter.

Anonymous Insider

Re: I have and I've been pretty happy with it. Definitely kee...

You look great! And thanks 🙂

I caved and bought these beauties from the Galaxy Collection😍 the eyeshadow palette is INSANE😍 and the Starlit Hyper-Glitz lipstick in the shade “$upanova” is so cute and little, and beautiful😍 the packing of this whole collection is soooo pretty! And once I swatched a few things in store, these two things are what I decided I needed lol

testing