cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Those glosses really intrigue me. I love the one gloss that she's released. It's soo pretty, and works on basically everyone!

Here's some shots of Riri wearing the new eyeshadow and glitter. Hope they do a tutorial 

IMG_3692.PNGIMG_3693.PNGIMG_3694.PNGIMG_3695.PNG

I'm fascinated with the foundation!! For lighter tones she really put I. Effort for her line to adapt to all different skin colors. Make sure you damp your beauty blender to get the full effect. 

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Swatches of the palette

Re: RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

I was hoping there would be an eye palette release. Idk why but I assumed it would be in line with the more classic feel of the recent launch. This one doesn't look ultra wearable. Saint and Sinner has fun tones but it's balanced by everyday favorites. I'm not really a fan from these photos but maybe they'll swatch stunning and be that perfect shimmer?

Hmmmmmm......

i think I will need to see more swatches before I decide.

Thanks for posting these! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Same. I'm not sure how I  feel either. I'm waiting as well. I definitely want the red lipstick and maybe the "topping glitters/gloss??" if they're truly unique in shades. The shadows look dusty. Doesn't look as pigmented as the saint and sinner or dessert dusk palletes. But then again perhaps the person who swatched them  barely got any product on their fingers??

Yeah, hopefully we will be able to see how the shadows look on the eyes. I have some shadows that don't swatch all that well, but still perform nicely on the eyes!

LOL... Not dusty! I died... yeah well it's just too much shimmer.. no mattes and that is a no for me, so I'll be passing on the shadow palette, I do think the lipsticks/glosses I may give a shot. 

Anonymous Insider

https://youtu.be/XRJ2eXNol5c

Speaking of dusty while reading your post that came to mind.

Thanks for explaining. All shimmer is quite odd.

I used to be all about shimmer/glitter but as I get older (26) it's harder to pull off a glitter bomb look.

LMAOOOOO!!! That clip is CLASSIC!

yes honey.. I am 36.. so issa no. LOL Shimmer in small increments work best for me.

So glad I came across this part of the thread.  I have been trying to determine by the pics if any of the shades are mattes.  I have very hooded lids.  I need at least a couple mattes to work with. 

Anonymous Insider

hello do you know how much it costs the palette and lipsticks? I can find in the shop of sephora in Italy?

@Anonymous  No prices have been released yet for the new holiday collection that includes the eye shadow palette and lipsticks. It releases Oct 13th.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! Can the products be shipped to Italy? do I have to go to the Fenty site? how can I choose the foudation color?  

@Anonymous  Here's a list of Sephora's global sites: https://www.sephora.com/international-websites

As for foundation color maybe try Temptalia's foundation matrix to help you find the right match.

wow. i had no idea there was so much more coming! 

Anonymous Insider

Do you think the fenty foundation would be good for flash photography or that it might cause flashback? I looked over the ingredients and didn't see any red flags but would appreciate input! Thank you 🙂

I read somewhere that it photographs very well, but I can’t remember where I read this. Sorry...I know that’s not too helpful. 🙂

No flashback yet hun...

YuzzzzzYuzzzzz

Very pretty @nikkay2desire!

2 Replies
testing