Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Very pretty @nikkay2desire!

Thanks doll... I'm 36, So I have to take ALL beauty products I use serious. LOL If I like it i like it.. If not- I will let you know. ;o)

I am a Nars Punjab and Color FX N35. Sephora matched me to Fenty 190, but ir oxidizes...anyone else have a better match?

Anonymous Insider

It is entirely possible that I am posting on the wrong area of this thread, so apologies in advance if I am... I'm new to posting on here. I am absolutely in love with the finish of the Fenty foundation. I have oily skin on my nose, cheeks, chin area and typically use a primer and finishing spray along with my foundation. I purchased the Fenty primer and have been using that with the foundation. I have found that I am still getting REALLY oily when I use my Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray so I have tried to use organic rose water (which I've used as a setting spray for a long time now and haven't had many complaints... SO my question is, are you all wearing a setting spray with your foundation? If so, what spray are you using? I ordered the Fenty translucent powder yesterday since it has rave reviews and am hoping that helps, but don't know if that means I should stop using my setting spray or what? I went sans spray today and used my current setting powder (Tarte loose translucent) so we'll see how that goes. Any advice is appreciated!

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Hi @Anonymous! I used both the Laura Mercier translucent powder and the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray on top of the Fenty products yesterday, and I didn't get too oily after 7 hours. I did bring blotting papers with me when I went out, just in case it got bad, but everything was fine!

@Anonymous

I don't know if this will help but I came across this video from Wayne Goss. It's about putting loose powder before foundation. I know this other youtuber I watch does this trick all the time - she has oily skin. Just thought this was interesting and maybe it might help ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyQsVyGadbY

@Anonymous  no this is the perfect place to post. 🙂 I hope someone can answer your questions!  I have dry skin and haven't tried the foundation yet so I'm not in a position to answer these unfortunately. 😞

Another pic of the holiday collection

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 7.37.26 AM.png

A few more pics

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 8.23.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 8.23.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 8.23.50 PM.png

All of this really appeals to me! Beautiful!

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 6.08.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 6.10.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.58.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.59.35 PM.png

More pics

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.44.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.45.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.45.54 PM.png

October 13th

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.28.08 PM.png

Oh, so the initial launch was just a tease! They had all these ready to go too and are making us wait! lol Ahhh! So pretty! 😮

The lipsticks!!!!!! I think I've said this at least 5 times in the last two weeks, but good bye money for real this time 🙂 THIS is what I thought Fenty would be like 🙂

@MissPuff  this is what I thought it would be like too!

Aaaahhhhhh finally something for me to get excited about here!!!!!!!!! Foundation and highlighters aren't my thing, but that PALETTE and those LIPSTICKS. I gotta go lie down; I'm feeling a bit faint now 😍😍😍

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.35.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.35.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.36.13 PM.png

wow...completely different aesthetic...

😂😂😂 I knew that 1st launch was only the beginning.  Fenty has stormed into the beauty world and is not holding any punches!

1 Reply
testing