cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

By the way, you can get a sampler of the primer & foundation in the Free Samples section at checkout right now (US and Canada).

IMG_4990.PNG

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

Highlighter swatches 

Top swatch: Hu$tla Baby; bottom swatch: Mean MoneyTop swatch: Hu$tla Baby; bottom swatch: Mean Money

Swatch before blendingSwatch before blending

IMG_1672.JPG

WOW @trishavt! Thanks for all the swatches!  I just added this duo to my love list 😄

Hmm. These look a little more powdery than I thought. What did you think of it? 

Yeah the two I tried and posted pics of are def powdery. I'm not sure if that's a deal breaker for you but they fortunately blended out evenly after I ran my finger over the swatch several times. @mrsbaine  

I was in store today and switched the three duos. The deepest one is not as powdery as the other two. In fact, it was buttery. I bought it. 

It matches me perfectly!!It matches me perfectly!!

Follow me on Instagram: @ nicolenixon

Top to bottom: 160, 170, 180Top to bottom: 160, 170, 180

Top to bottom: 190, 200, 210Top to bottom: 190, 200, 210

Swatches for anyone interested in foundation.

Top to bottom: 100, 110, 120Top to bottom: 100, 110, 120

IMG_1692.JPG

Top to bottom: 130, 140, 150Top to bottom: 130, 140, 150

IMG_1693.JPG

RE: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

So excited to try out my products! Im surprised it hasn't all sold out yet....prices are better than I expected.

Anyone happen to have foundation comparisons or swatches for the pale shades?  Or thoughts on how it is for dry skin? Thanks 🙂

I don't plan to buy anything but I'm going to Sephora so if I see the items I can swatch stuff for you. What items do you want swatched besides foundation? @Madeline7

Oooh if you could compare shade 110 to another fair foundation, that would be amazing^_^  That was the only product I was really interested in from the collection 

Not a swatch for you @Madeline7 but in the Color IQ they are calling 110 1R02 and 100 1Y01 if that helps you at all.

RE: Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD

Hey, I tried but not well. I am medium to tan and I thought 240 was close to me but definitely going to try again a few shades before purchasing. Also when I tried on at the store I didn't hydrate my skin properly before so the foundation felt dry on my skin and also highlights were just sitting on my skin but I love the thought of blending them well like in the pictures. Definitely going back and trying them all again priming and blending properly.

So, I popped in store to pick up the Trophy Wife highlighter and to feel the product package (maybe weird). It was super quiet and the most angel-faced employee came over to offer help. He was great, but I promised him I'd be back in the morning for actual playing with the products. First impressions, the packaging isn't as heavy as I'd like/expect but it still feels really sturdy and decently substantial. The highlighter is made in Canada, which I enjoyed. I used Trophy Wife on my eyes for today and did a quick brush swatch and finger swatch for comparison purposes (top is brush, bottom is finger). Then I blended it out and now my blending hand and my swatch arm are glowing with glittery gold. 

I am really excited for the rest of my purchases so I can play more with the Match Stix (UNICORRRRN) and the ginger/moscow mule highlighters.

Spoiler
IMG_7264.JPGIMG_7265.JPGIMG_7267.JPGIMG_7275.JPGIMG_7276.JPG

Ohhhh very pretty @NotCrocker! Thank you!  I thought it would look good on the eyes. I love it with the lipstick you paired it with 🙂

Love it @NotCrocker!!

I have to admit, after swatching all of the Shimmering SkinSticks I actually like Confetti more than Unicorn on my skin 🙊.....it looks more unicorn-ish to me

Yeah, I think I might pick up Confetti tomorrow at the event @ElleElleG. It looks more iridescent and glowing unicorn-y.

I'm curious to see how the two compare on you!  

L: Confetti R:UnicornL: Confetti R:Unicorn

I may need to exchange mine when it arrives. 

testing