cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE ORDINARY / DECIEM THREAD

~ Updated Dec 2nd 2018 ~

Their popularity seems to be growing and with all the their brands why not have a thread dedicated to them!

Brands under Deciem:

NIOD

Hylamide

Chemistry Brand

The Ordinary

Loopha

The Fountain

HIF

Ab Crew

Abnomaly

COMING SOON/NEWS:

Brands coming under the Deciem name:

• Halftone
    HIPPOOH
    Stencil

Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

It's app-only at the moment.

@Leftcoastladythere's a work around which is why I asked for the link.

Just placed my order!

RE: Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Same here @Ladycoastlady! This release really came right in time. My product was running really low and I didn't want to pay shipping. Definitely a Christmas miracle!

Woo hoo got my goodies! I hope they expand the line a little bit as well 🙂

RE: Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Same here @niki172! It is such an inexpensivebrand and I really love have they are really transparent and clear and what ingredient they use and the concentration. Plus, I'm excited to try out their new line Abnomoly!

Re: RE: Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

I'm excited to see what they come out with the new line as well @juliehnguyen. Hopefully after the New Year that way my plastic has some time to cool down 😄

Re: THE DECIEM THREAD

KatieBT - would you be so kind as to tell us when the Ordinary is going to be available on the app? The products have been up for well over 4 hours, and you are unable to shop. Thank you very much!

P.S. just got an email saying it was available on the app, but you are still unable to shop.

Edit - Nevermind it's live!!!

I had a notification since 6am ... O.O

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Honestly I’m disappointed and shocked that Sephora is carrying them. I have purchased almost every single product from TO and HATED it. You truly get what you pay for. I find them ineffective, the texture is terrible and doesn’t absorb and pills under make up. And if anything they made my skin worse. Tried upgrading to some hylamide products, better texture, but same results. And upgraded to NIOD, again much better texture but my skin was looking at its absolute WORST. For the price I was paying for NIOD I’m using Sunday Riley now and I find it so much better and my skin is looking so much nicer.

I actually really agree with you regarding this. I've tri...

I actually really agree with you regarding this. I've tried the renowned niacinamide+zinc from TO a year ago and it did absolutely nothing to improve my skin, it actually made things worst. I broke out in tiny skin colored bumps all over my face. Their rosehip oil somehow dried out my skin and left me with dry patches, and upon application my face would start to itch. Really bizzare as I can use other rosehip oil containing products just fine. I feel as if the brand fully just revolves around scientifically proven ingredients rather than all rounded formulations, it's meant to sound good on paper, but on the skin it's just not my cup of tea. Honestly wish my skin wasnt so high maintenance 😂😂

Well what doesn't work for you apparently works well for the rest of us here as you can see there's quite a few of us that are excited about the brand being launched on Sephora. As they say to each their own.

Still no App access 😞

So Sephora just sent out a push notification about having...

So Sephora just sent out a push notification about having exclusive access, but they're not ready? Get it together, Sephora.

I have always appreciated Deciem's Customer service, even when they were completely out of stock they would respond and apologize. Sephora is at least 100 times bigger and they REALLY need to step up customer service and work on their technical issues. Items starting at OOS, New brand launches failing and used items being shipped out (This one is a real doozy!!).

I wish this set was a value set, you might as well get the products you actually want individually since you are only saving a 1$.  I know its affordable I just think a set should have a purpose beyond being in a box together.  So sad the foundation isn't online, hopefully it comes in the future!

I tried calling the Rouge line, and if course they had NO...

I tried calling the Rouge line, and if course they had NO IDEA what I was talking about. Sephora really needs to clue them in. If Beautylish can give us information (and they're a waaay smaller company than Sephora) then you should be able to do so as well. SMDH.

Re: I tried calling the Rouge line, and if course they had NO...

I don't understand this, how does the rouge line, which is supposed to be a "reward" for us, not know about a new and very popular brand launch at their own company? Come on Sephora..

Get this I forgot to mention the CS rep saying to me "it...

Get this I forgot to mention the CS rep saying to me "it must not be really popular then because they usually send out emails." Really?!?!? The total incompetence of retailers this holiday season has my blood boiling. I can't wait for Christmas to be over!

Re: Get this I forgot to mention the CS rep saying to me "it...

That is beyond ridiculous, why would they say that about something their own company is saying.  I used to joke to myself that the Sephora phone reps and "rouge line" don't even work for Sephora but it honestly feels that way sometimes.  The whole point of customers service is for their employees to HELP customers and be knowledgeable on their company.not frustrate the further and push them to not spend their money.

Re: Get this I forgot to mention the CS rep saying to me "it...

I can't believe they said that - if you don't know just admit it, but like obviously the product is popular enough or you wouldn't be receiving calls about it...that's not a very good way to promote sale of products. 

424 Replies
testing