cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

THE ORDINARY / DECIEM THREAD

~ Updated Dec 2nd 2018 ~

Their popularity seems to be growing and with all the their brands why not have a thread dedicated to them!

Brands under Deciem:

NIOD

Hylamide

Chemistry Brand

The Ordinary

Loopha

The Fountain

HIF

Ab Crew

Abnomaly

COMING SOON/NEWS:

Brands coming under the Deciem name:

• Halftone
    HIPPOOH
    Stencil

Re: Get this I forgot to mention the CS rep saying to me "it...

Well the fact is that people just don't care anymore about customer service. IDK if it's because it's an influx of part time workers for the holidays or what, but this year customer service at a lot of stores has been terrible. She could have said "unfortunately we aren't given that information. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. I would recommend checking back throughout the day especially on the hour and half hour." See that would have been lot better than her apathetic response, and general IDGAF attitude that seems to be plaguing SA/CS's this holiday season.

Re: THE DECIEM THREAD

Waiting Waiting WAITING!  

I would love to get The Ordinary set.  

Not available as of 60 seconds ago. Will check back later! 

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

It’s in the app in US also but when you click on products it says ‘not carried currently’

This is annoying - let us in I need my skincare fix!!! JK...

This is annoying - let us in I need my skincare fix!!! JK, but it is annoying. If it's not ready for launch then give us a time like "The Ordinary will launch at 10:00 EST" or something of that nature.

RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

I see it on the app, but when I go click on any of the products, it says it’s not available.

Re: RE: THE DECIEM THREAD

Yeah same thing is happening to me (USA) - I can see it on the app but it says product not carried. 

In the US here.. I can't even see that! It's not listed under brands. 

I tried too.... hoping I’d find an answer here.

Anonymous Insider

I am haveing the same problem. I have been trying since midnight est. I tried later around 3 and again this morning.20171220_082946.png

My feelings about the Deciem launch at Sephora tomorrow.

200-2.gif

200-3.gif

200-4.gif

200.gif

200w.gif

Haha! Yes, it's super exciting @Aaliaa! 😄 

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 7.09.54 AM.png

RE: Re: THE DECIEM THREAD

I'm so excited for this launch @veronika23! I have been using one of their products sparingly this last month just so I can get it from Sephora.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: THE DECIEM THREAD

Ooooh, which product of theirs have you been using, @juliehnguyen?

The Niacinamide 10% and Zinc 1%! It is slowly becoming my HG @Anonymous. At first I was really skeptical about trying this brand bc my skin generally does not respond well to hyped-up products. But then I was gifted this product from my friend who swears by their brand, so I decided to test it out with a very minimal skincare routine to determine the product's effectiveness. After 1 month of using it, I've really noticed a textural improvement with fewer clogged pores and a faster healing time for my acnes. Also, a very stubborn dark spot had faded nearly 50%. I'm so excited to try other serums from their brands even though I don't know where to fit it into my skincare routine. 😂

Anonymous Insider

@juliehnguyen,

I've tried some of their products - it's been hit or miss for me.  I have the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% but have been a bit apprehensive to use it - my skin can be very finicky, but reading about your experience makes me wonder if I should give it a go sooner rather than later.  I like the sound of "textural improvement" and "faster healing time" for acne.  Thanks so much for following up! Hmmm....

Yes, definitely give it a try @Anonymous! My skin responds so well to it and I've tried other Niacinamide serums that just feel short.  If you do try it and are prone to dehydrated skin, definitely add more moisture to your skin because zinc can be drying towards the skin. I found that using a sleeping mask or a sheet mask definitely prevented my skin from drying up. Also, don't forget to patch test it first! 

Anonymous Insider

Good to know; thanks @juliehnguyen!  I try to keep my skin moisturized and hydrated because my skin is dehydrated so I'll definitely make sure to do that when using the Niacinamide + zinc.  Good call on the sleeping mask; will do. Thanks again!

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help and hopefully you'll like the product as much as I do @Anonymous!

@veronika23 @juliehnguyen I definitely second the benefits of Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%. My skin texture and glow has definitely improved. The only thing I have found is, it pills with other products, so make sure you tap the product in (like you would an essence) and wait until it has been absorbed.

I'm so glad to see you loving the product just as much as I do @Aaliaa! I also heard a lot of reviews saying that it can ball up but I have never had that issue. I think it's probably because I layer products (toner and essence) prior to putting on the serum. 

1 Reply
testing