Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Skincare loyalty

I am a die-hard Olehenriksen user and I will never turn back... I was curious if anyone else has used any of their products and how well they worked? I love the smell of the OLEHENRIKSEN - Truth Serum®, and I've tried using it consistently but I haven't seen any benefits other than my skin is super moisturized for the night and following morning.

Skincare loyalty

I've tried a lot from Ole over the years but while I love his personality, nothing has really wow'd me too much. I think I'm mostly turned off by the amount of fragrance. I've been using the PHAT mask. Caved at the name, I had a very urban style and still have some of my old Phat farms. It's the first acid-y mask that hasn't dried my skin out. it smells good, maybe too good, and leaves my skin nice and smooth.

Re: Skincare loyalty

I’ve tried a few items, other then a facial peel that was discontinued, nothing wowed me enough to repurchase unfortunately. 

@kamaa 

Re: Skincare loyalty

@kamaa I have tried the truth serum and the banana bright eye cream and primer. It didn’t make me repurchase them. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing