Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

Ok, what Smiley Surprised this sounds so delish! 

1.PNG

Oh that does sound delish! Smiley Very Happy  @ZombieMetroAnt 

The charcoal mask is already sold out, and I want it! I need it! I want all the new masks! 

@rrroxanne  you're in Canada right?  The charcoal one wasn't in stock when I posted so I'm thinking they don't have the stock for that one just yet...

@veronika23, my cart suddenly got a lot more full! hahaha! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Thanks for the notification! 

Hahahaha! I added the blue stick to mine. Smiley Very Happy @itsfi 

How cute is this Heart 

sc1.PNGSC.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt  I am more amused by the disembodied arm.  I mean, I know she's struggling under the avalanche of her lipsticks, but it's still funny.  I want to use the sheet mask while eating my Barbie Sugarfina candies.  Has anyone had the sparkle pops?  So weird and good!

@tinobiscuits  Smiley LOL this brought back memories of me trying to organize all the lippies!  💄  ha ha ha 

@ZombieMetroAnt pretty dang cute! 

@NotCrocker cute and super cool Heart Smiley LOL 

giphy.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt oh girl, we are going to look fresh AF.

Image result for barbie gif

OMG @ZombieMetroAnt  @NotCrocker  I had that barbie!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

ha ha ha @veronika23  that's funny! Smiley LOL

My first Barbie and absolute most favorite is Peaches N Cream....I still have her but her hair is a little stiff and dress a little ragged Smiley Indifferent  

Barbie My Favorite Peaches N Cream Barbie Doll Barbie My Favorite Peaches N Cream Barbie Doll

Nice! I don't think I had that one... although the top portion of her dress looks familiar. You have a good memory! I don't even remember which was my first. Smiley Very Happy I still have mine somewhere too! Some with dyed hair... guess which color? LOL Smiley Very Happy @ZombieMetroAnt 

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL @veronika23  well, she was an only child for a long time Smiley LOL  

I received the Sephora Collection Creamy Night Mask in a gift exchange (thank you @eshoe), and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, it looks like it is discontinued. I managed to grab one backup, but I am wondering if anyone knew of any “dupes” for this for when I finally run out.

*Apologies if this has been posted already!*

Credit to Sephora France on Instagram (@ sephorafrance):  I'm loving the "Strong & Fearless" slogan on these accessories.  And how interesting that this upcoming Sephora Favorites lip kit is comprised of all red (mostly liquid!) lipsticks -- and 4/5 items are full-sized!  

Sephora Favorites Red Lip Selection 2019.pngCredit: @sephorafrance on Instagram

Ooo was this only available in France?! Or did I snooze on beauty updates this badly Smiley Very Happy @MlleCC  The set looks so enticing!!

5 Replies