Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

I think Sephora collection is one of those underrated brands that has so many great products. I didn't find any thread dedicated to the brand so I thought to state one. 

Come discuss you favourite Sephora collection and post if you hear about something new coming soon. Ask question and give/get suggestions.

IMG_6087.JPG

Re: Sephora collection New Releases and Discussion thread

@tinobiscuits  Smiley LOL this brought back memories of me trying to organize all the lippies!  💄  ha ha ha 

@ZombieMetroAnt pretty dang cute! 

@NotCrocker cute and super cool Heart Smiley LOL 

giphy.gif

@ZombieMetroAnt oh girl, we are going to look fresh AF.

Image result for barbie gif

OMG @ZombieMetroAnt  @NotCrocker  I had that barbie!!! 😄 😄 😄

ha ha ha @veronika23  that's funny! Smiley LOL

My first Barbie and absolute most favorite is Peaches N Cream....I still have her but her hair is a little stiff and dress a little ragged Smiley Indifferent  

Barbie My Favorite Peaches N Cream Barbie Doll Barbie My Favorite Peaches N Cream Barbie Doll

Nice! I don't think I had that one... although the top portion of her dress looks familiar. You have a good memory! I don't even remember which was my first. 😄 I still have mine somewhere too! Some with dyed hair... guess which color? LOL 😄 @ZombieMetroAnt 

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL @veronika23  well, she was an only child for a long time Smiley LOL  

I received the Sephora Collection Creamy Night Mask in a gift exchange (thank you @eshoe), and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, it looks like it is discontinued. I managed to grab one backup, but I am wondering if anyone knew of any “dupes” for this for when I finally run out.

*Apologies if this has been posted already!*

Credit to Sephora France on Instagram (@ sephorafrance):  I'm loving the "Strong & Fearless" slogan on these accessories.  And how interesting that this upcoming Sephora Favorites lip kit is comprised of all red (mostly liquid!) lipsticks -- and 4/5 items are full-sized!  

Credit:  @sephorafrance on InstagramCredit: @sephorafrance on Instagram

Ooo was this only available in France?! Or did I snooze on beauty updates this badly 😄 @MlleCC  The set looks so enticing!!

At first I thought it said Oily. But two of them sound pretty neat, I added them to my list.

@veronika23  I was pretty excirted to see these supplements but then I checked ingredients and they have gelatin in them so totally out of question for me. I was hoping them to be vegan given Sephora collection has launched a clean beauty line but alas.

I was able to get my hands on some of the new skincare items @veronika23 mentioned a couple weeks ago. I'm trying out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebioticsand the SEPHORA COLLECTION - All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow.

I am loving both of these so far. They are both super light and have a nice scent that isn't overwhelming. I was surprised at how well the cleanser removed my makeup and love the way my skin feels afterward - not tight at all! 

Has anyone else picked up any of the new skincare items? I'm very curious about the eye cream and nourishing moisturizer. 

Thank you for the review @KatieBT . This collection seems interesting. I’ll test some of these products out once I use up some of my current stash of skincare.

@KatieBT  That's great that you got them!  I'm actually always super-interested in Sephora branded products; it's awesome that they're so affordable and there are definitely some hidden gems in the line.  Thanks for giving us the deets on your new goodies :).

@CookieGirl1 you bet!! And yes I am very lucky to have been gifted these products... Helps to know people in high places who also know I'm all about clean products 😄 

On that note, the fact that this line is clean and affordable is what impresses me the most... It seems too good to be true! 

@KatieBT   I haven't picked up anything yet but I'm also curious about the eye cream and nourishing moisturizer.

@KatieBT  Oooh I hadn’t noticed these new products. I have a question about the cleanser. Does it seem gentle enough to use over your whole face, eyelids included? Thanks! 🙂 Looking for a good cleanser to remove all my face makeup. 

@PrettyPaint I am not very sensitive so I would use at your own risk but I have been rubbing the cleanser in my eyes, between my eyelashes to remove mascara and don't recall any stinging... It's pretty gentle! The gel formula doesn't really foam up much yet is incredible at removing makeup. 

1 Reply
testing