Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

PAT McGRATH LABS

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

Do you have the app link @thestylinguy?

Thanks @shimmerbait Smiley Happy Looks the same as what I have now...hmmmm.  I wonder how they can make it app exclusive... OOS for you too on the app?

@veronika23  Yes displays as OOS for me on both website and app.  Smiley Sad

Thanks @shimmerbait ! Smiley Happy  Interesting... I wonder if it will go live at noon EST... all her launches are at that time.

@veronika23 @shimmerbait  - it's live here in the US. I want it, but I just can't justify the price when all I want is 2 pieces really Smiley Sad. Good luck!

@niki172thx! Yeah live in Canada too! I wish she would have made them available separately.

@veronika23 - maybe she'll release them separately in the future. One can dream Smiley Happy.

@niki172  maybe! Smiley Happy

@shimmerbait @Mochapj  That link^^^ works now! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Thanks V!!

Maybe it's overkill but here's another swatch. Blood 1 & 2 together, with glitter then gloss over glitter. Excuse the rest of my face! They are actually screen shots of a video. 🙂

Nope definitely not an overkill. Did you use an ombré look with the gloss? Love love love 

Thank you!! Yes, ombré lipstick the darker on the outside. With both actually. I think the glitter kinda made it look like one color. 

No it's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

thank you!

These photos alone are enough to convince me that I need this!

Thank you! I'm so sad I didn't get the other 2. This one is the only one that isn't sold out!

Your lips are perfection. I really like the top with the glitter, for glitter it looks very sophisticated!

Thank you!! I think I like it better with out the gloss too. It's much more sparkly in person than it looks in the picture. 

OH My Word!  Soooo beautiful!

Thank you!!

So beautiful! The 2nd pic esp is OMG it looks so so so good on you! I was afraid to apply thick enough layer of gloss fearing it will wipe the glitter away lol..did you use a brush @sabinad ?

Thank you!! I used my finger. I pretty much had to dab to not wipe it off. I didn't try glitter over the gloss though. I don't know if that would be better or worse. Lol. 

Has anyone that ordered from the site directly gotten any tracking information?