Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

PAT McGRATH LABS

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

Just got my package and immediately did swatches. Here's real life, non-edited, pictures on NC 15 skin. I'm in love 😍

😱 These got to be the Most stunning swatches yet! Thanks! Any thoughts on these @klbandy? I am leaning towards copper and gold. Almost tempted to just get the everything set!

Thank you! @Anewxa So far I think these do compare to a normal pigment but seem to be compacted a little more than say a mac pressed pigment. If you are a total makeup junkie or collector then I'd say get the everything set. If your looking took save money or only get colors that are distinct I'd say that gold and copper are my favorites. I hope this helps a little

Yes TY!

So lovely @klbandy You have excellent lighting and I love the sequins in the background!  What did you use to take the pictures and what was your light source? I know that's not the focus here, but I'm genuinely curious since they turned out so well and aren't edited.  

I completely understand! It's taken me two years to figure it out to this point. I used a Sony a5100 with a macro lense. For my lights I use a ring light bounced off of some white plastic signs so it isn't as glaring. 

This was so very helpful and like others have said the pictures are amazing! Thank you so very much for the swatches - I'm just going to stare at these pictures now for a while they're so pretty Smiley Happy

Thank you! I'm so happy I was able to help some people make a decision. I know how difficult it can be. It was hard to take the swatches off of my arm because of how beautiful they are. 

Excellent swatches!  Thank you

No problem Smiley Happy

@klbandy omg your swatches are FANTASTIC! Beautiful! Makes me want the entire kit, however I know I won't use them all lol they are just pretty to look at!

Thank you Smiley Happy I do feel that copper and bronze are a little too similar to justify both if your not a collector

Mine arrived today! Seriously the fastest shipping 

Yay! Mine has shipped, but shipping hasnt updated lol.  No rush to Sephora! I can wait, even though I reallllly want to play. @lowborn

My tracking number never updated, it still says "ready to go" but it arrived this morning! I bet yours will too! 

Really???

I ordered mine with SAME DAY shipping yesterday and it hasn't even shipped yet. Smiley Frustrated

What?!  That's absurd!

@Mochapj  did you check the tracking number in CP? When I check via that stupid app thing Sephora has it says it hasn't shipped but when I check CP it's out for delivery.

@veronika23 I didn't have a tracking # to check - by this morning the Sephora warehouse had not even processed it yet  😞

@Mochapjsorry I read that so wrong. My bad. As if. Did you call?

@veronika23 I did Smiley Frustrated

I've spoken to 6 people at the Rouge line since yesterday morning.

TL;DR:

Spoiler
I ordered 5am, paid by Paypal and selected Same Day shipping (because I'm going to be traveling soon and wanted to ensure I received it before I left) but Paypal changed it back to Rouge shipping during authorization.

I called at 9am when the line opened to try and get it sorted.  They said they couldn't fix it, so cancel my original order and placed a new one (still within the 'Same Day' timeframe eligibility)

When I called at 7pm last night because it still hadn't shipped, they told me it didn't get bumped to warehouse queue until 2pm which is after the '10:30am cutoff' even though I ordered at 9am.

Called again at 9pm to complain I hadn't received it - was told they couldn't refund my same day shipping until the item actually shipped.

Today, someone told me because of unprecedented orders for Metalmorphosis005, the warehouse was backed up and I could expect to receive my same day order tomorrow.

I am SO over Sephora.

OMG!!!! I am so sorry @Mochapj! What horrible service!  CS is so inconsistent... probably more so now because they have temps for the holiday season.

That's so not cool , Why offer same day shipping if they can't actually honour it. I ordered yesterday with regular shipping and mine is showing Out for delivery.

Yay same here, I got mine too first thing 9am! 

Highlighted

Did anyone get it yet? For me it instantly went to sold out.

11 Replies