Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

PAT McGRATH LABS

Since the brand is coming to Sephora. I thought I'd start a thread just for the brand for news and info. 

LUST: MATTE TRANCE

July 13th on her site (pre sale with sign up)

July 19th on her site

July 29th online at Sephora

LUST: MatteTrance Everything Kit

www.sephora.com/mattetrance-everything-kit-P421815?skuId=1984038

LUST: MatteTrance Trios

http://www.sephora.com/lust-mattetrance-trio-P421814?skuId=1984012

LUST: MatteTrance Singles

http://www.sephora.com/mattetrance-lipstick-P421813?skuId=1983915

1_MATTETRANCE_EVERYTHING_1024x1024.jpg

Spoiler
3_EVERYTHING_DARK_1024x1024.jpg5_EVERYTHING_LIGHT_1024x1024.jpg4_EVERYTHING_MEDIUM_72f8dc60-450d-4af7-8f80-c1ed7fbbbf01_1024x1024.jpg
p421814-av-03-Lhero.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.40.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-06-12 at 2.23.18 PM.png

Something new coming for the eyes too???

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 1.09.42 PM.png

~Updated July 14th 2017~

Re: PAT McGRATH LABS

Ding Ding Ding Ding.... do I win a prize?  Perhaps a free set?  Bahahahahahaha... if only

Pat McGrath coming to net-a-porter.

WHAT is this lip?! A mix of them or what?! Does anybody know?! Guess I look at their post. lol I didn't! 

Im dying. 🙃

*could look 🙄. Got too excited! 

@Sunnysmom Looks like one of her old Lust 004 kits to me. 

@lachaton Seriously?! Lol. I was thinking maybe from new ones. I have a few of the older ones so I guess I should experiment with them! Ha Thank u for your help! 

LUST: Matte Trance Lipstick shade: OBSESSED!

Pretty!  Love the packaging...

Why are orange/red lips so appealing to me right now?  This is stunning!

I think you just answered your own questionSmiley Wink 

Gorgeous!

I wish they would reshoot the photos especially the first one. Why did they dim the lights for the gold, but not for the nude one? Why does the first model have her arm in so much more sequins then the second model? It makes it hard to really get a good look at the swatches as the light is hitting the extra sequins.

Sorry it was a video and I tried to screenshot the best images I could get... I was mostly looking at the second swatch because I thought it showed the color more and wanted to grab that image.

Ooops sorry Veronika! I thought these were photos that were posted on Trendmood - I didn't know that the images came from a video. Good job on the screen shots - I would have just gotten a blur :X

No worries Smiley Happy It was an IG video.  I also wish they would just post pics. If I see any I will for sure update!

You're a saint for getting these! I hadn't realized you had gotten them yourself. It was tremendously helpful. Thank you so much!

haha no but thanks. Smiley Happy Glad it can help. I like finding and posting about new products and swatches. It's what gets me excited about new releases. Sadly this time I'll only be able to watch others get it... unless I decide to break the bank lol

I was able to get Phantom 003 Copper single pigment.  I can post a pic if anyone is interested?

It came in an AMAZING bag of black/holo sequins that I have hoarded at home.  Planning a MAJOR craft project with those!

The pigment is pretty awesome, I have not even begun to scratch the surface of its capabilities (with different mixing mediums/applications and such).  

It was pretty pricey but the quality is there.

@leopardprint, it would be awesome if you could! Prior to the highlighters, I had never heard of this brand. I'd be interested to see how some of the other products work/wear. It sounds as if you've had a positive experience with them though, which is reassuring!

Hey @frametheface!

Pat McGrath is one of the major names in editorial makeup and she's been a creative consultant to several big brands (Cover Girl, and I believe either Gucci or Dolce & Gabbana).  She has the body of work to back her products!  I am kind of a stan of hers but she is honestly so talented.

Her pigment releases 001 and 002 have sold out in a flash.

I hope this image comes thru okay, I was having a hard time uploading.  I will post more shortly.  And just LMK if you want swatches, I can do that tonight!

Very helpful, @leopardprint! Thank you so much! The photo is super. If it's not too inconvenient, I'd be curious to see swatches. It looks like it would have a really pretty finish on it that I'd be curious to see!

Highlighted

Absolutely, I will do my best to get swatches up tonight.  Here is another package pic for anyone who's interested.

OMG that is AMAZING!

For those who paid via paypal. Could you please check your receipt and see what it says beside item#. I am curious if we all have different ones.

@veronika23 I got nude and my number is 200003 Smiley Happy