Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal
|

NUDE Skincare Thread

I was thinking we should have an "official" NUDE Skincare thread, in case something comes out of this new NUDE story that is happening lately. ( And even if not. ) So we can follow it all here. There are some threads, but those are more just questions and inquiries about NUDE stuff. It would be easier to have all things NUDE at one place, so we can all share news, updates, those possible new products, and anything NUDE here.

This is an announcement on Beautycounter about NUDE Skincare:

"It is with great excitement that we announce Counter Brands, LLC, parent company of Beautycounter, has acquired the worldwide assets of NUDE Skin Care, Inc. and NUDE Brands, Ltd. founded by Ali Hewson, the wife of musician and social activist, Bono. As a result of this deal, and their genuine interest in our products and mission, Bono will join the company as an investor and Ms. Hewson will join the Board of Directors of Counter Brands, LLC. Similar to our partnership with Target, this validation from such respected public figures will lead to increased brand awareness and client base. We are thrilled to have them join our team. The synergy between our two companies – from mission to ingredient selection process – makes NUDE a logical and compelling addition to our growing brand portfolio. We believe that incredible things are possible for our business and our unwavering advocacy work in D.C. For the foreseeable future, the Beautycounter and NUDE lines will exist as they do today."

They also said:  "“We will continue to sell through their existing channels of distribution,” Renfrew said of Nude. “The idea is to grow the channels of distribution as well as the product line as a whole,” she said."

Also: "NUDE products are currently available in the US on Sephora.com, across Europe in Space.NK stores and online, in Australia in Mecca stores and Mecca.com."

Response from Sephora's CS ( 6/30/2016 ): "The Nude Skin care line has been highly anticipated with our clients, and we can certainly appreciate your interest! At this time, some of the NUDE products are limited edition and will be on our site as supplies last, while other products are on our site to stay! We suggest staying tuned to Sephora's promotional emails, as new product launches are frequently announced via email. Additionally, keep checking back on our website under the Quick Link "Just Arrived"."

If you have any news, please feel free to share them here. If you have questions, post them here, and hopefully someone will have answers. Or we can all "investigate" together and try to find out what's cooking. Smiley Wink

nude.jpg

Re: NUDE Skincare Thread

test

Thanks for testing it, @veronika23 ! I fixed this one some time ago. It's just that there are no news on NUDE... 

Thanks @lyravega!  I figured this one would be fixed... I just checked so many links this morning... guess I checked this one too! Smiley Very Happy

So, once in a while I stop by to ask, and it is that time again - has anyone found a serum comparable to the Milk serum by any chance?

Nothing?

Anyone found a serum comparable to the Milk serum by any chance?

in effect, yes. in texture / level of natural ingredients, no. i just use my VICHY aqualia thermal serum all the time now. undeniably effective, but obviously nothing truly natural-oriented about it. 

Ooh, I used to use that one many, many years ago. And, I think I liked it. Don't know about now, but back then it had a very bothersome ( to me ), terribly strong fragrance I couldn't deal with ( and I usually can put up with anything if I like what product does for me )... so I eventually stopped using it. Is the fragrance still so strong? Or have they made it fragrance free by any chance by now?

I still have some Milk serum backups. But, I am getting nervous as I am going through it like crazy. I love that stuff!!! I will forever miss it and the Jelly cleanser if they don't come back.

@lyravega honestly, i don't even notice a smell ! but i'm not sensitive to smells so i suppose i can maybe just not be noticing it. sorry i know that's not very helpful !

My recently opened "new" tube of Jelly went totally stinky rancid in two weeks! No idea what happened and how. I was using another cleanser for the last two weeks, and when I went back to Jelly tonight... Yuck! I had to toss it. It was more than half full...

upload_5557106422126284623.jpg

oh god. this has been my secret fear...that i was too cautious to express (i'm not gonna be the one to jinx my jelly !). 

fingers crossed, then............

Yeah, sad, scary stuff... Fingers crossed the rest of our stash is just fine @jemly !

@oceanics @makeitup305 I still have some backups left, too, and I am worried about them, as well, now. Opened up another one. Smells ok. For now. Let's see how long will that last. I really hope this good-turned-bad one was just a bad luck or something.

Oh no! I have backup one. I better hop to it it seems Smiley Frustrated

I'm so sorry @lyravega that you experienced this. I recently purchased 2 tubes as backups and had the intention of saving them for later but now I'm concerned that they might go bad soon and I won't be able to replace them 😞

Anyone order some Omega Cleansing Jelly and notice a weird smell when you opened the mail package? :/

The cleansing jelly boxes itself are wrapped in cellophane, but I haven't got around to opening them yet. I thought I'd take them out of the box and let them air out, just incase it was just the package. But they smell like raw meat or something rotting, I hope it's not coming from the jellies. Smiley Sad

Any updates on what was that about, @nikki25gee ? Were they ok when/if you opened them?

That's a strange, and no I haven't noticed any weird smell. No smell. I would make sure the tube is sealed if you plan on using them.

Very disappointed that 1 out of the 3 Omega Cleansing Jelly's came with the seal broken Smiley Sad I am gonna have to take it back.  It looks like it was a return, so gross that they would resell it.

What seal, @MiaM7 ? The one inside, that's over the opening of a tube? There is no other seal. Boxes are just wrapped in cellophane, like @YoiFran said. But, yeah, if it's the one inside, that's bad...

110 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • nude.jpg
  • nudeandy.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 7.15.55 PM.png
  • omega.jpg
  • upload_8635135905617527232.gif
  • upload_5557106422126284623.jpg