Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

@Mochapj Thanks Mocha! 

More swatches of the new palettes

Spoiler

These look finger-swatched which tend to be creamier-looking and more opaque. Finger swatches have definitely misrepresented for me in the past, with other palettes. @Mochapj's take seems about the general experience of them, more powdery and a bit patchy. The combos are lovely though! 

@NotCrocker @annypoo I've actually decided to return this palette.

i tried 3 different looks/colour combos with 3 different primers and the performance was not good with any of them. 

Aside from the matte patchiness and the initial fallout, the shadows kept falling out throughout the day. I don't have time to keep cleaning that stuff off my face all day long 😒

So disappointed, because the colours in the palette are so gorgeous.

Oh wow @Mochapj! That's good to know, and incredibly disappointing. I find that so frustrating, in particular with the cost, to have such poor performance. I have a lot of palettes, but have gotten pretty picky with what I shell out for, so this is good to know!

Wow those look super pretty! I wonder if they used a base??? Thank you for the pics @veronika23 - you're super helpful as always and it is greatly appreciated Smiley Happy.

You are welcome @niki172 Smiley Happy

Wow @Mochapj.  It's that bad Smiley Sad. I wonder how @lachaton is doing with the blue one... I have that one on my love list.

RE: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Hi all!

RE: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Hello

Hi! =)

Hello!!!

Hi guys! I just saw on Marc Jacobs Beauty site that they're offering these cool mystery bags for $49. They're supposed to include 3 full size products with a retail value of $117. Has anyone here ordered them? Just curious what some of the products are...if you've gotten a bag, please share your thoughts! Smiley Happy

I just received my package and pretty happy with it. I was able to order the silver and black mystery bags. 

Items:

Lolita eyeshadow palette

Have we met? Lipstick

Hot hot hot enamored

The Parisienne palette

(Stone)fox highliner

Boom enamored

@veronika23 yeah, it was pretty disappointing. The girls at cash were asking me about it when I returned it yesterday and it sounded like they'd been seeing a fair number come back Smiley Sad

Wow.  That's too bad. Thanks @Mochapj Smiley Happy

Anyone else have a chance to try the Marc Jacobs coconut eye Primer yet?  It's not gotten good reviews online but I thought it was decent.  I wonder if it would help with the eyeshadow palettes the brand recently released?  I haven't picked any of them up yet and might not...

540 Replies