Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This thread is the place to post sneak peeks of new products and special collections and to discuss all things Marc Jacobs Beauty!

If you are an existing fan or have questions about a particular product or want to explore the brand for the first time, feel free to join the discussion. And of course feel free to post about anything else related to MJ beauty should you be so inclined! I'm curious to know everyone's experience with the brand.

Spoiler

How I began the discussion back in December 2015:
To start off, I recently purchased the LE Style Eye Con No. 20 Holiday Palette during the VIB sale, but I have yet to use it or even swatch the colors on myself. It is currently still in "sacred relic" mode in my mind, but I'm also intimidated as it is my first ever large palette purchase. I'm not an eyeshadow expert by any means, in knowledge nor in application. I would like to begin this discussion by inviting those of you who have this palette to post eye looks that you have created with it. I need some ideas! Smiley Very Happy

holiday2015_marcjacobs20palette001.jpg

Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Swatches of new Pride glosses 20190612_025619.jpg

A swatch of the new Dew Drops in Tantalize...E267284D-2DF5-46DB-B8FC-A570D94D5E7B.jpeg

RE: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Youthquake

Just perusing the Neiman site and see that Marc Jacobs has a new coconut primer and a new Dew Drops in tantalize (looks like a bronze). Anyone know anything about these?

Not sure if it is helpful to anyone to decide but this is how Worth the Wait applied with super light handed . I’m loving it so far41DE2B5F-255D-4A78-BE5B-779B54E07285.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 it looks so good on you. 

Thx you @SportyGirly125 .  Did you get it too?

@blackkitty2014 no I passed on it but have other things in my wish list I want to get. 

@blackkitty2014, it's stunning on you!!

Thx you @TraceyEB 

So good on you @blackkitty2014 ! Lovely! 

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I guess nobody noticed crazy hair 😂 . It’s one of those days that I have to wake up super early to join a meeting since everyone else on EST lol 😂 In diff topics I think I will swing by Sephora today after work to see if they have CT Lovegasm in stock 😉

Umm no @blackkitty2014 bec your amazing cheekbones ! Wow. I can relate to that EST thing too! Tricky!! lol 

RE: Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

This looks so beautiful on you, I wasn’t sure about it after checking it out in store but it is looking gorgeous on y @blackkitty2014

Re: RE: Re: Marc Jacobs Beauty | News & Discussion

Thx you @sarahshter 

Has anyone (who didn't receive it from influenster) tried their new concealer? Looking for some actual reviews - I'm interested but worried about how easy it is to blend and such 

Swatches of the Steeletto collection from temptalia

The Steeletto collection

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 11.11.36 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-04 at 11.11.42 AM.png

When will this collection be available at Sephora?  I know it's already available for purchase on MJ's site as well as Neiman Marcus and some other retailers, but I wanna buy it at sephora to accumulate those beauty insider points.  haha 

Wow, Miss Nikki is moving on up...

"Marc Jacobs Beauty Creates Role for YouTuber NikkieTutorials
Nikkie de Jager has joined the brand as its first global artistry adviser."

YouTuber Nikkie de Jager, aka NikkieTutorials, is Marc Jacobs Beauty's first-ever global artistry advisor.

Spoiler

The latest beauty brand-YouTuber pairing is more than just a product collaboration.

Today, Marc Jacobs Beauty revealed 24-year-old YouTuber Nikkie de Jager, aka NikkieTutorials, as its first global artistry adviser. In the newly created role, de Jager will be involved in the brand’s product development process and will be tasked with expanding its content and artistry.

“One of the things we love most about Nikkie, along with her disarming authenticity, is that she began her career in editorial artistry, before transitioning full time into the digital realm and creating content for YouTube and Instagram,” Tara Loftis, Kendo’s vice president of marketing, said in a statement. “We recognized Nikkie’s unique talent as both an artistry and digital beauty expert, and are excited to evolve beyond traditional beauty partnerships.” 

De Jager has a sizable social media following. She counts 11.5 million YouTube subscribers, 11.6 million Instagram followers and 1.49 million Twitter followers.

“I’ve always believed that makeup is a form of self expression and there is no shame in experimenting with it,” de Jager said in a statement. “Marc Jacobs shares a similar ‘shameless’ approach to beauty, which I so admire, and I quickly fell in love with his beauty products when I was first sent the Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation concentrate a few years ago. Since then, I’ve consistently loved using Marc Jacobs Beauty products and it was after attending Marc’s fashion week show last spring that we decided to explore how, and what, we could beautifully create together.” 

ni.PNG